Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
11:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Put an @Mastermind sticker on it and get five feet more throw

I have seen that mod done and even looked at the kits on Amazon but I am hesitant to drill into something that expensive while it is still under warranty
Mine is well out of warranty now, and I’ve wanted to do this for the last 6-7 years. I actually bought Toro belting from an older single stage machine, and used those. IMG_8690.jpeg
In my test run with limited snow, it threw the snow harder and further. An added benefit was that it left smaller piles when stopping. I’m happy with it so far, and look forward to testing it in the bigger, deeper snows tomorrow.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mine is well out of warranty now, and I’ve wanted to do this for the last 6-7 years. I actually bought Toro belting from an older single stage machine, and used those. View attachment 403861
In my test run with limited snow, it threw the snow harder and further. An added benefit was that it left smaller piles when stopping. I’m happy with it so far, and look forward to testing it in the bigger, deeper snows tomorrow.
Lol we know how you like it

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mine is well out of warranty now, and I’ve wanted to do this for the last 6-7 years. I actually bought Toro belting from an older single stage machine, and used those. View attachment 403861

I have noticed how variable the distance can be depending on the snow condition and moisture content, mine will throw "snowball snow" the furthest

The actual driveway is 15' wide and unless it's hurricane conditions I can clear it pretty easily but the parking area in front of the garage is about 45'x50' and the wind can really mess me up

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol we know how you like it
🤦🏻‍♂️
I'm surprised he didn't show some leg in that picture.
Don’t tempt me!
I have noticed how variable the distance can be depending on the snow condition and moisture content, mine will throw "snowball snow" the furthest

The actual driveway is 15' wide and unless it's hurricane conditions I can clear it pretty easily but the parking area in front of the garage is about 45'x50' and the wind can really mess me up
Oh absolutely the snow moisture makes a huge difference. And of course, wind too.
lol he won’t even respond to me
🤦🏻‍♂️ We’re not all as lonely and bored as you are lol

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Snow blower porting thread!
20240112_190821.jpg20240112_190801.jpg
And selftapers because fug it.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fugh that stuff…

What kind of 4 stroke oil do you recommend…
80-90
Nice! If that were mine, I would just cut the self tappers off, and peen them over a bit so that they can’t back out.
That to much work. Plus the rust is natures lock tight.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh I ain't having problems with it, just had to make it better.

Plus swap ass summers suck.
Sorry, just had to do it.
Swamp arse isnt a problem either.
Just dont wear pants from May until October. Also helps keep the gnats out of your face...😁😂
As long as @dall isnt around...