Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
10:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I probably should of just signed all my rights away, a long time ago. LOL
Nah don't do that bro. The girls need contact with their dad, even a stubborn ass won't move even to avoid getting snowed in one.
Who else is going to calmly say "I have a certain set of skills" ala Taken down the phone to any potential threats to them, and then follow through by plasterboarding said threats ass into some framing ala Zero Dark Thirty?

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
6:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cant argue Larry, but a fella like myself has learned not to keep too much of that around here.
Seems I enjoy it a little TOO MUCH if its here. Best to just get it as I need it for MEDICINAL purposes.😉
I am the curator for my son's whiskey collection. I will be replacing a few bottles, as evaporation seems to have taken hold. Only the ones I like are evaporating. The smokey/peaty ones are still there. Go figure. In my defense, I have been curator forma couple years already.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nah don't do that bro. The girls need contact with their dad, even a stubborn ass won't move even to avoid getting snowed in one.
Who else is going to calmly say "I have a certain set of skills" ala Taken down the phone to any potential threats to them, and then follow through by plasterboarding said threats ass into some framing ala Zero Dark Thirty?
It is our job as parents of girls, to scare the bejeebus out of any potential suitors. As parents of boys, it is the parent of the girl, who should scare the bejeebus out of our son's. Man law!

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It is our job as parents of girls, to scare the bejeebus out of any potential suitors. As parents of boys, it is the parent of the girl, who should scare the bejeebus out of our son's. Man law!
Hell, my FIL asked if i wanted the other one too. I happily obligated but i got the stink eye so i just took my wife. 😂

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
5:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The first time Millie's then boyfriend Jon came to my house, I had sat up on the table a model 19 357 Magnum, a box of ammo, and an engraver. I used the engraver to write his name on a couple of cartridges. When he arrived, he curiously asked what I was doing.....

That was pretty awesome. LOL

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The first time Millie's then boyfriend Jon came to my house, I had sat up on the table a model 19 357 Magnum, a box of ammo, and an engraver. I used the engraver to write his name on a couple of cartridges. When he arrived, he curiously asked what I was doing.....

That was pretty awesome. LOL
It would’ve been better if you had some spent cases with other names on them.

Last edited:

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
While we are talking about the building trades, any of you guys have a line on material like this?

It’s one of two filters on the heat exchanger in my HRV system

It looks exactly like green ScotchBrite but without the abrasive

The system is made in Kanuckistan (don’t start on me) and the only way I can source replacements is a case of dozens and dozens for over $300

I only need 2 extras because they are washable; I just want to be able to swap out clean dry ones and make a single trip down into the dungeon

It’s 5/16-3/8” thick and about 9”x12”

View attachment 402169
Looks like floor scrubbing pads. All sizes and thicknesses are available.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jeeze, just cause I insult your entire country and all the people in it you cop an attitude?

Must be that metric sense of humor exchange rate thing...
Just making a point that we all rely on each other to make this world go round.

Is it a Venmar unit? Send me the model and part numbers I can likely source what you need. Regional Sales manager is a friend of mine. Can likely get others too from our sister company’s HVAC division.