Not So Pro 3

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
1:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
While we are talking about the building trades, any of you guys have a line on material like this?

It’s one of two filters on the heat exchanger in my HRV system

It looks exactly like green ScotchBrite but without the abrasive

The system is made in Kanuckistan (don’t start on me) and the only way I can source replacements is a case of dozens and dozens for over $300

I only need 2 extras because they are washable; I just want to be able to swap out clean dry ones and make a single trip down into the dungeon

It’s 5/16-3/8” thick and about 9”x12”

View attachment 402169
I’d offer to help but the “Canukistan” reference disqualifies my assistance…

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I sold four of them in later part of 2021, leading into first part of 2022.

If someone is silly enough to give me piles of money, for mostly worn out truck with 300-450k on it that needs thousands thrown at it, just to flip the tow mirrors up and put some huge exhaust tip on, so they look all cool & gay at the mall.

I will take their money.....
Decided I'm not EVER owning a diesel truck.
Too many stupid expensive parts that just randomly grenade.
Seems a lot of people are ok with spending that kind of money just to feel a few minutes of POWAH.
Add the cost of the rig into that, and you could buy a dependable older gasser, do what you NEED to do(unless you pull stupid heavy stuff every day for a living), put all the gas you need in it, maintain it the way it should be, and still have enough money left to pay bills and eat.

Think that may be PART of the problem some folks are facing these days.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Decided I'm not EVER owning a diesel truck.
Too many stupid expensive parts that just randomly grenade.
Seems a lot of people are ok with spending that kind of money just to feel a few minutes of POWAH.
Add the cost of the rig into that, and you could buy a dependable older gasser, do what you NEED to do(unless you pull stupid heavy stuff every day for a living), put all the gas you need in it, maintain it the way it should be, and still have enough money left to pay bills and eat.

Think that may be PART of the problem some folks are facing these days.
Mine see between 5000 and 10000 miles a year
But I usually am hauling with it except for the blue truck going to work

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We’re just going by the stuff you post lol
I have t seen it personally when I’ve been around
So maybe I’m below your standards? lol
So youre saying hes never tried to test drive your new ham wallet?😁
All that work, and now he wont even look at you...😢

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sooo, I finally made it home from *s-worddown.
Of course I woke up this morning with a hacking cough and a pretty severe chest cold. Just par for that course I recon.

Will run into town for a pint of whiskey tomorrow to go with the honey and lemon juice I already have.
Feel like I deserve something to wash down the cold chit sammiches ive been eating the last 11 days....

Really nice to see Bosslady and the grandboy again. Sister-in-laws need to bring my fugging dog back. I think I miss her the most...😉

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I really think some people thrive for drama. 7 years I've not been in a courtroom, now I'm being summoned again.

Camp crazy must have a itch to scratch after 7 years of peace & quiet. Why the fugg can't some people, leave sleeping bears, just sleep.

I think becoming a eunuch years ago, would of been less stressful, if not - it definitely would of been cheaper.

Happy birthday sweetheart....

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Of course I woke up this morning with a hacking cough and a pretty severe chest cold. Just par for that course I recon.

Will run into town for a pint of whiskey tomorrow to go with the honey and lemon juice I already have.
Feel like I deserve something to wash down the cold chit sammiches ive been eating the last 11 days....

Really nice to see Bosslady and the grandboy again. Sister-in-laws need to bring my fugging dog back. I think I miss her the most...😉
I’d say your wife would agree lol

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I really think some people thrive for drama. 7 years I've not been in a courtroom, now I'm being summoned again.

Camp crazy must have a itch to scratch after 7 years of peace & quiet. Why the fugg can't some people, leave sleeping bears, just sleep.

I think becoming a eunuch years ago, would of been less stressful, if not - it definitely would of been cheaper.

Happy birthday sweetheart....
What for this time

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

You’re doing it all wrong. You should have to go to town for honey and lemon. You should already have the whiskey.