Not So Pro 3

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
11:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A good family friend, Rick, who has been dealing with a failing liver since his late teens was in such bad shape yesterday they bumped him to "next donor available status" yesterday afternoon.
I just got word that they have a donor, and they will begin the 12 hour surgery this afternoon.
He lost his leg above the knee 2 years ago when a car hit him on his motorcycle and he has already beat colon cancer too, so he's a fighter.
Hopefully this all goes off without a hitch.

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
pictures lol

the crimps dont really matter there is one pex that uses a plastic stretch ring but i doubt you have it
Plumbers on the commercial jobs use the expander a lot. Not seeing a lot of crimp PEX. But lots of guys now using Pro Press fittings for copper lines up to 3"

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A good family friend, Rick, who has been dealing with a failing liver since his late teens was in such bad shape yesterday they bumped him to "next donor available status" yesterday afternoon.
I just got word that they have a donor, and they will begin the 12 hour surgery this afternoon.
He lost his leg above the knee 2 years ago when a car hit him on his motorcycle and he has already beat colon cancer too, so he's a fighter.
Sending good vibes for Rick. My Uncle received a heart transplant years ago. Added 10 good years to his life

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
11:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thoughts and prayers are with your friend Rick today!

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
6:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wishing Rick a successful operation and a speedy recovery!

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Plumbers on the commercial jobs use the expander a lot. Not seeing a lot of crimp PEX. But lots of guys now using Pro Press fittings for copper lines up to 3"
For a contractor the pro press is good but for a diy on pex crimp is the cheapest option for tools

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hoping it goes well for Rick

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
4:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning Adam, howz you
I'm good thanks Michael. Mostly glad I didn't have to climb out a window to shovel a meter of snow off the front porch, just so I could open the front door to look at the meter plus deep snow wall around my porch I just created.

You?

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm good thanks Michael. Mostly glad I didn't have to climb out a window to shovel a meter of snow off the front porch, just so I could open the front door to look at the meter plus deep snow wall around my porch I just created.

You?
I am not bad at all, thank you, just trying to enjoy my coffee and recover from the shock of opening an email and seeing my natural gas bill for the month

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not a plumber but I've worked with pex and I like this style. I like them for automotive applications too on stuff that doesn't have to come back apart. Probably not an approved usage but I've had no failures or regrets as a result of using them.

3AkxD.jpg