I'd rather be called gay
Local time
8:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
2ea860ee4687863f1a0c9142cd7b6a98.jpg

Sent from Hoskey hilltop
Wish we we're allowed to shoot trespassers here in Canada no questions asked especially if they broke into your house. Unfortunately would get charged with murder. Clown world. You can bet home invasions would cease if one were allowed.
Portipique guy probably made it as far as he did because
*s-wordhawks. Lol

My favorite scene from the show lol

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
7:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Help me out here.

What’s wrong with welltrol?

It was an 86 gal Welltrol Water Worker pressurized holding tank less about 3 1/2 years old. The bladder started leaking internally in the tank. Which when that happens you lose all the draw down pressurized water it is holding. That being said the pump was cycling very often and would of damaged the pump if I continued to run it this way. Just a note of interest the tank size rating is for pressurized air chamber and water below this. So this 86gallon tank held about 42gal of water when all is good. I bought a 52gal AO.Smith to replace it. It is physically smaller and hopefully the bladder lasts longer. It also has a 5yr warranty.:icon_cafe::icon_cafe:

shadco

Ban Hammer Custodian
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was an 86 gal Welltrol Water Worker pressurized holding tank less about 3 1/2 years old. The bladder started leaking internally in the tank. Which when that happens you lose all the draw down pressurized water it is holding. That being said the pump was cycling very often and would of damaged the pump if I continued to run it this way. Just a note of interest the tank size rating is for pressurized air chamber and water below this. So this 86gallon tank held about 42gal of water when all is good. I bought a 52gal AO.Smith to replace it. It is physically smaller and hopefully the bladder lasts longer. It also has a 5yr warranty.:icon_cafe::icon_cafe:

Thanks for the info.

I had an 86 gallon Welltrol installed 7 years ago. So far so good. The old tank failed taking the pump with it.

I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for the info.

I had an 86 gallon Welltrol installed 7 years ago. So far so good. The old tank failed taking the pump with it.

I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

Yes sir, I got lucky this time. Thankfully the deep well pump is still working. Glad I'm not pulling it today as it's in the teens.