Not So Pro 3

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Eight sheets of 4*8 water resistant bathroom drywall.
150 ft of 2*4 framing.
90 ft of 2*3 framing.

$800 NZD.
View attachment 331877
Pfft, thats cheap.
I bought two 8' sections of 6' dogear picket privacy fence last week.
Almost 75 bucks each.:eek:
Last time I bought any was 2 years ago.
They were 45 bucks each.:(

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
5:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pfft, thats cheap.
I bought two 8' sections of 6' dogear picket privacy fence last week.
Almost 75 bucks each.:eek:
Last time I bought any was 2 years ago.
They were 45 bucks each.:(
I dunno if it was dear or cheap Brent.
It was necessary.

Can only get the drywall Gib from merchants if you have a trade account, which luckily I have access to or it'd be July before a Maybe. Shortages...

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
FFS does no one make a good old fashioned battery charger these days?

I went to 4 auto parts stores today, and 3 hardware stores looking for a new battery charger, all of them are automatic chargers, microprocessor detects what mode to charge in, how many volts to apply, etc, bought one a month ago and really disliked it, it was always kicking in and out automatically, so I returned it.

Does anyone make a old fashioned charger, with a switch so I can control what mode it is in, any how many volts to give out??

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pricing roofing materials for my house....gonna be about 200.00 a square to replace the shingles.
Liked for sympathy.
We went with metal years ago. Cheapo shingles failed in less than 15 years.
Might not be the cheaper option now. I'm afraid to price metal for any of the projects we want to do. Was .88 USD a foot two years ago for 36"Galvalume.
I'm sure thats doubled.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I went to 4 auto parts stores today, and 3 hardware stores looking for a new battery charger, all of them are automatic chargers, microprocessor detects what mode to charge in, how many volts to apply, etc, bought one a month ago and really disliked it, it was always kicking in and out automatically, so I returned it.

Does anyone make a old fashioned charger, with a switch so I can control what mode it is in, any how many volts to give out??
Do you fellas have a NAPA there?
They may have some good quality chargers.
Theres a Viking(or maybe Central tool ot some Chinese name) brand at Horrible freight that might be worth a try. Looked like the old analog chargers I used to buy.
Still have an old 6 amp dual voltage(6 or 12) that I use. Been through a couple of the computerised ones.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do you fellas have a NAPA there?
They may have some good quality chargers.
Theres a Viking(or maybe Central tool ot some Chinese name) brand at Horrible freight that might be worth a try. Looked like the old analog chargers I used to buy.
Still have an old 6 amp dual voltage(6 or 12) that I use. Been through a couple of the computerised ones.

Yes, went to a napa today, they only had the auto ones, guy said they usually have a 6v & 12v manual one but it is not in stock and he was not sure when they might get another one.

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast, 288 collector
GoldMember
Local time
10:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just depends on which one of those Hispanic chirrens is playing around here. El Nino or la Nina.
Sometimes we go 6 weeks with nothing more than an occasional heavy dew.
I know you can have it worse than that at times.
6 weeks? 6 months…or a year. 3” of rain a year.

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

You will probably have to step up to a 6,12,24VDC roll around charger. They still have the heavy duty transformers. But expect to pay for that.