Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
7:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Brad @Woodpecker is either an extremely good mate or a very open-minded individual to go any where near that gimp room. Maybe both. Great story indeed.

Nah just a guy without enough sense to be scared of much. From the way the dude talked on the phone I expected a 30 something tweaker. Laughing and happy one minute and angry the next. When I show up a big guy in his 60s walks around the corner without the saw. So I ask where's the saw? He says it right over here in my place. Turns out his place is up some sketchy dark ass stairs. I said straight out I'm not going up there with you I want to run the saw. Dude says you can run it up there. I just said do I look stupid to you, bring the saw down here. He did and I ran it and paid him. The saws been called the rape saw since.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
So my cousin was in lansing today doing fiber optic work when a black car pulled up and opened fire at the house across the street from them. One person was killed.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So my cousin was in lansing today doing fiber optic work when a black car pulled up and opened fire at the house across the street from them. One person was killed.
Sounds to me like Culling The Dope Herd 101...let’ em slaughter each other!

DuratecMan10

GFY! I'll never be straight !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good evening guys.

3f95391a0a7de5899b4ec4209fd6d8c6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk