Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
3:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ever been to Naturita or Nucla? I really like both of those towns.

Both are far enough off the beaten path, not as many people going to them to visit, yet still close enough to needed things in life. Tons of trails to explore on the backside of the uncompahgre national forest. Hwy 141 from Whitewater to Naturita is one of my favoritist roads to drive, the views are killer.
I have not been to that side of the range. I should make a point to check them out next time.. I always liked Rifle, CO also,. And Salida.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have not been to that side of the range. I should make a point to check them out next time.. I always liked Rifle, CO also,. And Salida.

I lived in Rifle for 10 years, it's a alright town. I lived in Salida for 3 years. I'd live in Salida over Rifle, myself.

I had 10 acres on a mesa about 4 miles south of Rifle. This is looking east, views were better looking west. See if I have any pics looking west, was a nice view of the valley and colorado river in my backyard, if you looked west & north.

IIRFC this was in 2002, it was dry as fug that year, we got less then 3 inches of rain all year, every other day there was a new fire popping up. Dry lightening started this one. That's the town of Rifle.

DSCN9806.JPG

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jokes on you, I hardly do anything at work now. I am in a teaching role mostly. Which is what you should be doing. I understand you may have some welding skills.
lol but you still complain about it though lol
You talking about WORK?
Bwhahah!
lol pictures of your sister
Little bit of snow here. Roads are getting slick
My buddy in Morgantown said ground is covered there
Last time I let Millie out wasn’t anything coming down