Not So Pro 3

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m sure she’ll be a good dog. Those JRT’s are smart. We had one that was a handful.
shes wide open at times and im ok with that as long as she knows when shes allowed to be wild
They’re smart and have A LOT of energy. Good luck @dall😄
lol what are you trying to say there chris ? lol
Yeah for sure. The one we had was a very determined killing machine. He ruined a lot of shìt in the process.
rawhide chews help alot to keep them from tearing up everything
ive yelled at my sister for allowing her to chew on her stuff but millie has been ok here and not chewing on stuff that isnt hers
maddie always had the chews and never tore up anything but she could kill something in just seconds
she killed a duck
a chicken
who knows how many mice and chipmunks
im trying to break millie now of trying to be mean to the cats and its some work
she lays down on them and bites their ears

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You have been exhibiting that behavior lately. Also, you are not irritating or bothering me in the least. Your opinion of the dynamic at my house is of no concern to me. Thinking you are getting to me is silly. Have at it, whatever makes you happy. I wish you were as happy as I am. We have time to get you there. Two score to be precise. Lol
lol i just like *f-wording with you
ive noticed that you get quiet and dont post for a while when you get flustered lol

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol i just like *frenching with you
ive noticed that you get quiet and dont post for a while when you get flustered lol
I actually get busy and do work. I would love to banter back and forth all day. I provide tech support to so many other technicians that my day is spent on the phone when not driving all over. I also shut down at 10pm est every night like clockwork. Get over yourself, I get a kick out of your stuff. But never bothered, except when you question my character. Thems fighting words. Otherwise, have at it.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
shes wide open at times and im ok with that as long as she knows when shes allowed to be wild

ive yelled at my sister for allowing her to chew on her stuff but millie has been ok here and not chewing on stuff that isnt hers
maddie always had the chews and never tore up anything but she could kill something in just seconds
she killed a duck
a chicken
im trying to break millie now of trying to be mean to the cats and its some work
Cats were Cody’s favorite snack. I swear that fukker was part Chinese. Lol

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

she killed a duck
a chicken
The cats will put her in her place and she’ll leave them alone. Max is 90lbs and won’t mess with the cat anymore. Even though she’s declawed in the front he knows shes the boss here.

They play for a few minutes and when she had enough she’ll smack him around and walk away.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The cats will put her in her place and she’ll leave them alone. Max is 90lbs and won’t mess with the cat anymore. Even though she’s declawed in the front he knows shes the boss here.

They play for a few minutes and when she had enough she’ll smack him around and walk away.
lol she makes the one cry when she bites its ears

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

she killed a duck
a chicken

My sister just got a miniature golden doodle and that dog is super nice and docile but he's absolutely retarded. He wants to be friends with my dog and my dog does not share that feeling... she wants to bite his face off. He still hasn't gotten the message lol.

lohan808

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice pup there @dall. I had a jack russell years ago. Named him Stutz. He was was a tough nut to train but when he got it, it stuck with him. Used to like humpin my girlfriend's leg every time she came over. Endlessly hilarious. Never had a squirrel problem after he came around.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This one likes to nap on me
lol your still ugly
Nice pup there @dall. I had a jack russell years ago. Named him Stutz. He was was a tough nut to train but when he got it, it stuck with him. Used to like humpin my girlfriend's leg every time she came over. Endlessly hilarious. Never had a squirrel problem after he came around.
so you got sloppy seconds lol

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
9:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

she killed a duck
a chicken
Have you ever tried antler as a chew toy instead of rawhides? Our dogs have really taken to the antler pieces and they last forever.

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
9:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah I know they can’t be replaced. I put Ol Briar down a couple years ago, couldn’t talk about it much. I’m down to my last beagle now and the wife ran him over the other day…not happy. He’s going to be ok but I doubt he’ll hunt much. Crushed larynx
IMG_20230925_070911.jpgSissy runs with me every morning when I'm out feeding cows. Always afraid she will run under the tractor when I'm not looking, but she does a good job of keeping out of the way. Kind of bothers me when I have a bale on the front and she disappears behind it.