GoldMember
Local time
9:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thats good.
Brakes are a good thing.
Ironing out the gremlins on it now. Worst problem right now is that his aftermarket wheels are so thick that the wheel studs are too short. We are waiting on new longer studs now, then it comes apart again for that.

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Upper right of your digital image. Is that a house being built? So...you ain't the only one who willing lives there?
Yes it is a house being built

Apparently there are more brain damaged people out there than was previously believed

It is actually a spec house, they poured the foundation well over a year ago but with the horrendous interest rates they have had fewer custom house starts and they have been concentrating on smaller more affordable homes on spec

They decided to go ahead and build this one out anyway

They had several trucks worth of trusses delivered yesterday and I watched quite a bit of the show

They almost couldn't get the cherry picker truck up the driveway, it sucks pretty bad

They have a trash pile of wood that just amazes me

The other thing that amazes me is they put their tools away and leave at night and the next morning everything is exactly where they left it

In Anchorage, 45 miles away, you have to have worksite chainlink fences with gates, locks, and Rottweilers or you come back the next day and every stick of wood is gone

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes for sure but not this one. Bad back/side lean towards the road.
How i learned to cut
my oldest brother i didn't meet until he came back from the army in the early 80s
He started his timber business around 1985 and i was 15 and he wanted me to work with him
I'd cut some firewood before with like a homelite xl12s and a 66 or 266 I can't remember but he handed me a 181 with a 24" bar and told me to drop anything at least as big as the bar.
He turned me loose in this big hollow for a couple of day's i dropped everything in sight
No idea how i didn't get tore up or the bar pinched
Then he had me sell the timber at the log yard because he had got in a fight and beat up somebody that worked there and was banned.

Last edited:

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Someone should keep track of how many times he has left and come back due to pms. It’s got to be a dozen times by now. Him and I got into it a few years ago and he told me to never contact him again. Other than throwing the occasional jab at him here or seeing how his recovery is I wouldn’t piss in him if he was on fire. With that said Dallas is one of the most generous people on the forum. Give him some time and we will see him posting again.
It's piss on him not piss in him.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes it is a house being built

Apparently there are more brain damaged people out there than was previously believed

It is actually a spec house, they poured the foundation well over a year ago but with the horrendous interest rates they have had fewer custom house starts and they have been concentrating on smaller more affordable homes on spec

They decided to go ahead and build this one out anyway

They had several trucks worth of trusses delivered yesterday and I watched quite a bit of the show

They almost couldn't get the cherry picker truck up the driveway, it sucks pretty bad

They have a trash pile of wood that just amazes me

The other thing that amazes me is they put their tools away and leave at night and the next morning everything is exactly where they left it

In Anchorage, 45 miles away, you have to have worksite chainlink fences with gates, locks, and Rottweilers or you come back the next day and every stick of wood is gone

I don't believe you mf'ers don't all live in igloos.