Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin’ turdlings…56 currently to 76. Saw half a dozen slickheads and two basket-rack 8 pointers squaring up shortly after daybreak…one looked skeerd, the other looked glad of it and they wondered on off after playing grab ass for about 10 mins.
You and dallas hunting together again
This year?
download (7).jpeg

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
5:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin’ turdlings…56 currently to 76. Saw half a dozen slickheads and two basket-rack 8 pointers squaring up shortly after daybreak…one looked skeerd, the other looked glad of it and they wondered on off after playing grab ass for about 10 mins.
8 deer and didn’t even shoot? Good job Elmer Fudd.

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
4:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Me either, that’s why I’m glad we’re back on Standard Time.
I’m not a fan of the time changes, but I would stick with daylight saving time over standard time. Where I’m at, it starts getting light around 4:30am in June…can’t imagine that starting at 3:30.

Last edited:

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don’t mind the time change
It’s pointless here and with the physical disconnect I’m not sure why they keep it up

Getting rid of it comes up frequently but I think business people like to keep the time difference between us and the west coast businesses the same

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
6:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s pointless here and with the physical disconnect I’m not sure why they keep it up

Getting rid of it comes up frequently but I think business people like to keep the difference between us and the west coast the same
Don’t you have like 20 hours daylight mid summer and only 4-6 hours daylight winter?

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don’t you have like 20 hours daylight mid summer and only 4-6 hours daylight winter?
Exactly

It for farmers supposedly and farmers up here have all the daylight they need during the growing season so what’s the point

Hawaii doesn’t change and it’s kind of nice but then you have to stop and think about what time it is in America to plan calls to businesses and stuffs

I guess it’s a coin toss

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
6:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Exactly

It for farmers supposedly and farmers up here have all the daylight they need during the growing season so what’s the point

Hawaii doesn’t change and it’s kind of nice but then you have to stop and think about what time it is in America to plan calls to businesses and stuffs

I guess it’s a coin toss
Here I can understand it there not so much.
But if only northern parts of continent did it it would throw everything off I’d imagine