Not So Pro 3

Gullet

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening fellas. Spent the day taking down a 45" DBH dead ash tree between 2 houses and hanging over a fence. Probably 2 cord of wood and we chipped everything 4" and under and dumped the crotch wood. It was a total success but I am whooped. Getting old aint for pussies...
How old are ya?
Asking for a friend.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Gullet

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All a CVA Optima V2 .50 about a mile from the house (not including a big 10pt recently).
View attachment 395850
Another Optima V2 .50.
10 point.
It's all I hunt with anymore.
It'll knock a deer on its side!
That's a exit wound.
Field dressed.

Actual shot was much higher (I was way higher than him, 85 yards).

IMG_20201024_091643.jpg

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
NICE PICS!
That's my MZ except original camo stock.
That's a BAD BOY!
I've killed some "Gooduns" with mine!
I like my muzzleloader. I bring both my mz and my open sight, smoothbore slug gun to deer camp. Depending on what stand I sit in determines which gun I use..

I couldn’t stand the cheap plastic stock the Optima came with. It shot fine, but I didn’t like the feel or look. So I had this laminate stock made. I feel it really compliments the stainless… 2 years in a row, I killed 3 does with 3 shots consecutively in a hay field. I was loading like the British were coming and shooting just as fast..

Gullet

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like my muzzleloader. I bring both my mz and my open sight, smoothbore slug gun to deer camp. Depending on what stand I sit in determines which gun I use..

I couldn’t stand the cheap plastic stock the Optima came with. It shot fine, but I didn’t like the feel or look. So I had this laminate stock made. I feel it really compliments the stainless… 2 years in a row, I killed 3 does with 3 shots consecutively in a hay field. I was loading like the British were coming and shooting just as fast..
They are accurate.
I'm shooting 250grn Barns Ballistic Tip Boat tails.
115grn Triple 7.

I like the original stock, prolly weighs way less than that laminated stock.
No offense , that's a badass stock!

Gullet

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

So what bullet/powder combo you shooting?