Not So Pro 3

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He was in the shop before he got moved to management. He was the biggest hack I had ever seen work on cars yet somehow had a local reputation as being a great tech.
Same reason why lord of the wrench has a huge ego. He's nowhere as good as he thinks he is but he will just baffle people with bs and never, ever say I don't know.
I wanna be lord of the hammer and miter saw when i grow up Ed. LOL

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Todd I hope yours was good. They announced more raises this morning and all hours after 50 are double time now. That's nice but I'm afraid it just emboldens them to work us more hours. Have a good evening.
You making 3120 money now Timmy? LOL

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Mornin' hoes. Almost 70 already only gonna go to low 80s. Headin in.

Safe travels @Egg Shooter . Getcha some coffee and watch this. You'll be ready to go.
Thank you bud. Exactly what I'm doing my friend. And watching the hummingbirds have their morning fix.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yes 10 hour days are the norm during the week. If we get a Saturday a month off it's a surprise. Last Sunday was the first I'd worked in a few months but things are ramping back up.
I Machine repaired for an automotive supplier and my schedule was twelve 8 hour days, two off. All the time. Fuggin sucked. And if your counterpart on the shift following you was off they expected you to stay 4 over. I only did 2 hours. They could suck it. Guess they liked me enough not to can me over not playing by their rules.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
12:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wanna be lord of the hammer and miter saw when i grow up Ed. LOL

Well, the best way to start is to declare you are the best of the best. Complain how all the other guys get the easiest jobs, especially when you are doing an easy job, and never, ever under any circumstances admit to being wrong. Even when facts are given, just talk in circles until you are right.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Unsolicited pay rises?

I smell a rat Timoti.
It's happening all over to keep and or find workers after our super intelligent govmnt was giving away $600 a week, plus any state unemployment you were entitled to because covid. When you make more setting home than work most will.

#noselfintegrity
#lazymfers

Last edited:

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He won't be up for hours so here you go.View attachment 306014 View attachment 306015
Wrong lol
@dall is this from that time you claim just the sight of you holding a Husky prompted 15 men to molest you?
Yes same gtg
He was in the shop before he got moved to management. He was the biggest hack I had ever seen work on cars yet somehow had a local reputation as being a great tech.
Same reason why lord of the wrench has a huge ego. He's nowhere as good as he thinks he is but he will just baffle people with bs and never, ever say I don't know.
So office material
Next he will be buying, building and polishing Chicom coppy cat saws. Maybe even one in blue to match his shirt. Lol.
*B-S....

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Well, the best way to start is to declare you are the best of the best. Complain how all the other guys get the easiest jobs, especially when you are doing an easy job, and never, ever under any circumstances admit to being wrong. Even when facts are given, just talk in circles until you are right.

never argue with an idiot they will bring you down to their level and beat you on experience. This rule applies to small children and polishers of chainsaws as well…

Morning fellers.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
12:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
never argue with an idiot they will bring you down to their level and beat you on experience. This rule applies to small children and polishers of chainsaws as well…

Morning fellers.

I found that when he feels the need to speak at me, my responses consist of "what?", "huh", and "that's cool".

A while ago there was talk of catalytic converters. Because he's dumb, he tried to tell us how they had plutonium in them.
I asked him if Doc Brown himself applied the 1.21 giggawatts to them at the factory.
He didn't get it.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
I found that when he feels the need to speak at me, my responses consist of "what?", "huh", and "that's cool".

A while ago there was talk of catalytic converters. Because he's dumb, he tried to tell us how they had plutonium in them.
I asked him if Doc Brown himself applied the 1.21 giggawatts to them at the factory.
He didn't get it.
Should tell him glow in the dark stickers have plutonium in them:rolleyes: