p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
3:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got to keep the corporation happy. It use to be a year over year on your bill credit but when more people started to get panels they changed it to month over month.

What's truly infuriating is the fuel charge on the bill. I'm like "when didn't the electricity truck come fill my tanks up? "

If the powers at be really gave a *s-word about energy independence and the environment they would work as hard as they could to get solar panels in to the hands of the people.

Speaking of videos take some slackass

Yeah I seen what's called a bayou down there.

Still looks like a swamp lol.
I'll be driving. I will have my son take some. We should have a good group today. My buddy that bought the black 3rd gen is coming, and a few others.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That’s him lol. Maybe nuts support hahaha no idea
ok why do you wear them then ?

I didn’t grow up in swamps. I grew up on a bayou and da Calcasieu River.
same thing

I fail to understand WTF your sayin. I might need more coffee...
wake up and get another cup slacker

Got to keep the corporation happy. It use to be a year over year on your bill credit but when more people started to get panels they changed it to month over month.

What's truly infuriating is the fuel charge on the bill. I'm like "when didn't the electricity truck come fill my tanks up? "

If the powers at be really gave a *s-word about energy independence and the environment they would work as hard as they could to get solar panels in to the hands of the people.

Speaking of videos take some slackass

Yeah I seen what's called a bayou down there.

Still looks like a swamp lol.
right if they cant make money off the people then they will do what they to keep up profits

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
6:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
good morning chlamydia’s,
Another day with nice winter weather in southern Norway, -6˚C / 21˚F. The wife is out for a walk with Øsa, I have brought in firewood. When she returns, I'll have a walk myself.
Good morning Tor hope all is well today with you buddy

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
6:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
My great state has mentioned raising taxes on EV cars to make up the loss in gas tax. They also want to charge people with solar panels a fee for being hooked up to the grid but they won't pay you for power you feed back in to the grid.

I remind that *pretty boy Prius driving engineer at my job that when he try's to give me crap about my truck.

Funny thing I use less fuel on my daily commute lol.

A few years back the state police helicopter did something like that. The thought they were clear of the hanger and started to ascend and clipped the tail on the door.

TROOF!
Yeah that wouldn’t look good on my he CV destroyed a helicopter because I was a dumb ass:aplastao:

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Three of my friends retired after 31 year's
The company wasn't going to even say goodbye it's pathetic.
a few left recently been here
30 year's and 20 year's I didn't know or I'd have bought them something.
Everyone got together this time and got them going away gift bags and a cake
Were all Just a number now.