Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
12:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was listening to an auto industry consultant today. He’s predicting that with greater electrification the price of gas will actually drop below $1/ Gal. Of course I’m sure governments wouldn’t allow that and would jack up the taxes.
My great state has mentioned raising taxes on EV cars to make up the loss in gas tax. They also want to charge people with solar panels a fee for being hooked up to the grid but they won't pay you for power you feed back in to the grid.

Not to mention it's a lot easier to embrace battery tech when it's not you with a lithium mine in your backyard leaching out poison everywhere. Not much media about that is there.
I remind that *pretty boy Prius driving engineer at my job that when he try's to give me crap about my truck.

Funny thing I use less fuel on my daily commute lol.

Good morning OPE hope everyone has a great weekend stay safe and healthy out there today my friends View attachment 280338

A few years back the state police helicopter did something like that. The thought they were clear of the hanger and started to ascend and clipped the tail on the door.

We all can be that way at times
There is way too much stereotyping in this country [emoji35]

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

TROOF!

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My great state has mentioned raising taxes on EV cars to make up the loss in gas tax. They also want to charge people with solar panels a fee for being hooked up to the grid but they won't pay you for power you feed back in to the grid.

I remind that *pretty boy Prius driving engineer at my job that when he try's to give me crap about my truck.

Funny thing I use less fuel on my daily commute lol.

A few years back the state police helicopter did something like that. The thought they were clear of the hanger and started to ascend and clipped the tail on the door.

TROOF!
lol my cousin has one of those natural gas / regular gas trucks and its double in license fees because it being natural gas

Metal roofing today. At least the sun is out. Still chilly.View attachment 280365
no its down right cold lol
No he’s more of a redneck. Lol. Think Troy chootem that’s coonass
so explain why you guys like wearing womens underwear