High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Not how I envisioned New Years.

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
12:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I pray that they get it figured out as it sucks badly, which you already know. It was bad enough from my perspective being the sick one. Now being a parent, I understand that there are (thankfully) few feelings in the world, worse than a truly ill or hurt child when you can't do anything to really help...

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
1:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was a bad asthmatic as a kid. The realization of the severity of it didn't hit me until I was well grown. My parents like me weren't very demonstrative. Must have been hell.

Magic_Man

Oh Yea !
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
We made it home late Thursday night, little one is well and feeling good. Stihl don't have all the test results back. What we do have so far have all come back normal. This is good news and bad news as we don't have a reason for this to keep happening. We again thank all of you for your support, thoughts, and concern. Onward with this journey we go.

RonL

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When something happens to yourself, you just endure it. When it happens to someone you love, particularly a child, it is difficult. I wish you and your family the best.

RonL

stihl saws

You can always justify another saw.
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm not sure how I missed this thread, but my prayers are sent for you and yours. My youngest girl had a lot of issues when she was the size of yours. She's in high school now and fine.
No one knows how hard it is until you've been in those shoes.