Super OPE Member
Local time
2:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Airports wouldn't sell me the 100ll. They said, no wings, no sale. Lol
I said WTF!
Some members get it without a plane I believe. Unless they have a plane that I don't know about lol.

It was Lyme Country Store. Very nice little town square they had there. You know it's a tight community when you get the amount of looks I did when I showed up! And I don't think Mass plates on my truck helped either

astnmacgto

Earn a living with white powdery substances
Local time
1:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I use 100ll from my local airport in all of my ope, it's great stuff and lasts forever, absolutely no issues with it!! And it's a Hella lot cheaper than vp

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My old go-to gas station for ethanol free 91AKI unleaded is actually quite a trip for me. I usually would stock up when I was out that way, but lately I'm going out to that area less and less.

I found a gas station right around the corner from me the other day that sells ethanol-free gas, but it's 100AKI leaded gas.

So I did some research and it would seem that since there is no oxygen sensor or cat on my OPE it is POSSIBLE to run this gas. On the other hand I realize the reason we moved away from leaded gas is that the exhaust fumes are a neural toxin and terrible for the environment.

Just want to hear some feedback... for pursuing non-Ethanol gas sources is it a step forward or backwards to go to the high octane leaded gas in a chainsaw?
Where's the station Fred and how much is it a gallon?

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yeah that vp is crazy high. I was gonna try some till I seen the price.

Derf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll check prices, but it's "Vic & Al's Automotive", a Sunoco on Jericho Tpke in Huntington Station. Phone: 631-673-0300

Gary Courtney

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
we have 6 stations that sell 87 non-ethanol in my town. up until last year I used ethanol 89 and never had any fuel related problems period.

danimal

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Airports wouldn't sell me the 100ll. They said, no wings, no sale. Lol
I said WTF!
Same here.. what a f*n joke..
Not station but im sure there is supplier for rec fuel or off street race gas sumwhere w/in hr from everyone.