High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

New to collecting.

Jimsz

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
6:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I decided to take the Super 2 off the scooter and turn it into a chainsaw again. Still deadly but more useful with a hurricane close. Cost me a good bit because the parts I took off 25 years ago to mount it on the scooter and drive a go kart chain couldn’t be found. Still had the case.

Attachments

• BA9A59E8-C7D9-4804-9F23-C0DC4C2840D2.jpeg
    BA9A59E8-C7D9-4804-9F23-C0DC4C2840D2.jpeg
    141.6 KB · Views: 6

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Best part about defining yourself as a "collector" is that you never need any kind of valid reason to come home with another old saw that you found. By definition your just adding to the collection and continueing to aquire more of them is what a collector is supposed to do. When I first started, there were never ending "what are you going to do with all those saws" comments. Answer is I collect them, I don't have to do anything with them, or even define a need for them. Just have fun!

Jimsz

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Best part about defining yourself as a "collector" is that you never need any kind of valid reason to come home with another old saw that you found. By definition your just adding to the collection and continueing to aquire more of them is what a collector is supposed to do. When I first started, there were never ending "what are you going to do with all those saws" comments. Answer is I collect them, I don't have to do anything with them, or even define a need for them. Just have fun!
That is perfect and well thought out! Do I have your permission to use this when wife Laura gives me a dirty eye look? She is (or has been) accepting of my hobbies but I don't expect that to last as long as I plan to live.

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Certainly, however accepting marital advice from me may not be a sound idea. How many pairs of shoes does she own? LOL

The saw hobby can be enjoyed on the cheap if you can do your own work. Some guys get carried away spending money on new saws, used saws, port jobs. Trick is to avoid dealing in the collector/hobby arena where everything is overpriced. I can't believe what some asking prices for used saws are right here on this site.

Out in the real world, there's a lot of tired saws taking up space in folks shops and garages. To them, it's just junk that's in the way. Very cheap fun. You can get most of those saws for the price of another pair of shoes that also aren't needed.