New member intro!!

NWWrench

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Welcome to our insane (but good) site Ryan.

Sounds like you will be a valuable asset! Nice pics, we don't have a lot of trees that big here on the East Coast!

Congrats to your FIL, love to see examples of those who stay in shape when others think they should be over the hill.

My Grandsons helped me build this Asian 660, so I let them run it a bit w/o B+C! They loved it and talked about it quite a bit.
That is great, I get my son out the shop with me and give him a pile of parts to build something with, pretty cool watching there little mind work. Glad to see other people getting there kids involved.
I have a great picture of my Daughter running my Piped 372 at a local u-cut Christmas tree farm, got lots of terrified looks from moms including my wife,
Keep it up with keeping your grandkids in the game,

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
7:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
@RIDE-RED 350r and @XP_Slinger. I didnt know yall were brothers thats cool personally i loved and had trikes myself id rather had them as 4 wheeler groin up the would go more places and funner to ride. Ive allways been envious of @RIDE-RED 350r.collection of trikes.
That certainly explains a few things dot dot dot. I'll need to reconsider my friendship with Josh dot dot dot.

I know you meant to write "growin' up", but "groin up" is unintentionally hilarious.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
9:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jon, U R bad!!!

Hey, my 570 is not so nimble, but it moves the snow real well w/o any chains!

Also skids logs real nice with my little device under the front of the log.
I have chains on because muh tires are bald from all the trail riding. Neighbor came over pissed off because he thinks my old machine pushes snow better than his new 570 asking if I would trade and take over payments on his toy. I told him to go *f-word himself:cbiggrin2: