srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
10:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
don't forget 77r SMK
if you're ever going through Missouri, Sierra is in Sedalia....they sell blems by the pound for a significant savings. it's awesome to see 55gal drums full of bullets ! By blem it's only cosmetic, they didn't shine up as pretty. I love leaving there with 25 lbs of bullets !!!!!!
assuming you are shooting with scope, you may run out of elevation before hitting at 1,000.....most scopes do, requires a scope base with elevation built into it (preferable 20 moa)
Sedalia is one of my happy places. Sierra bullets and Starline brass side by side. Just down the road a bit is Midway USA and in Mexico Mo, Grafs's.
It's no wonder my shooting fund is always depleted but my loading room is always full.

I've carried many a bag of Sierra #2200's out of the plant in Sedalia.

Last edited:

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
10:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have SWFA and vortex razor. 135 MOA and 35 mil
Which SWFA do you have?
I've looked at those but didn't know anyone who had one to ask how they liked it.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
11:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Which SWFA do you have?
I've looked at those but didn't know anyone who had one to ask how they liked it.
Fixed 20x. Just get a newer one with milquad and mil turrets. Mine is mildot/moa

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
8:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for the great advice on this guys- I haven't had time to do anything with this yet. I've been in school full time again this fall outside of work. I think I may offer the Bushmaster for sale and then buy the set-up I'm really after. I may also hunt down an AR-10 (or trade one for rebuilt saws).