Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
9:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've had this saw a few years now. It's an amazing runner. A little too loud........but the fun factor makes up for that. I plan on changing the muffler someday.........a stock can is fine with me on these saws.

Jeremy is great to work with too. Never any problems with the man. Top notch guy. He works two jobs this time of year though. So if he agreed to do a saw for anyone now........you could expect several months before it was done. I'm slow too.......so that sort of thing is ok with me. I know that when it is done, it will be done correctly.

Problems with the saw: Carb issues.........just normal stuff. Ported saws need maintained just like any other unit does. A carb kit and fuel line are a good idea once a year maybe.......and all I did is beat on this saw till it needed a repair. Not anything Jeremy did........just my lack of maintenance.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lets keep commentary in this subsection to the sticky at the top
we will try to keep the actual review threads free of chatter and conversation, feel free to "like" reviews you enjoy, but please refrain from posting unless you are doing a review of a saw from the same builder
If your post doesn't show up or disappears, it isn't personal just trying to keep the forum lean mean and clean for its intended purpose
Dave

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
8:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
It's just a dirty well used 346XP. I don't coddle my work saws. :D

View attachment 79750
I bought a 395XP off of Jeremy close to two years ago. It has been nothing but a rock solid work saw. It has a very similar exhaust outlet, so hearing protection is well advised.