Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
12:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Saw is completely apart. Saw only has a couple tanks of fuel through it from new. Pin Bearing failed, but I’m assuming from an air leak. (See pics). What’s included:
Complete saw, in pieces
New coil
New carb
New air filter backing plate and flange
New Cross brand crank seals.

Background: The dealer I acquired it from was prepping it for a sale and noticed it wouldn’t hold a tune. They sold the customer a different saw. They tore this one apart and it got put under a bench for a couple years. Dealership got sold. Saw was unable to be warrantied because it didn’t exist according to Midwest Stihl at the time. I offered to buy the saw, and put it all together, rebuilding the fuel system. Saw still wouldn’t hold a tune. Changed the coil in an effort to eliminate complete tear down again = failed. Ordered new AM crank seals. Tore saw apart and found the top of the connecting rod is purple..
There are a lot of good parts here, and if someone can use them, please MAKE AN OFFER. I see there are a couple other 211’s listed, but this one is quite literally new. Rebuild with a short block or use for parts...

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
12:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My 025 is my “small” saw and I don’t have a use for this saw, even running, anymore. Just want to recoup some of my money invested. Again, please MAKE AN OFFER if you can use this. Thanks!

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
1:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In all seriousness, PM me what you need on the parts. That's like a 3 Benny saw new. Not beating ya up just being realz.