• CS7310p

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Poulan wild thing... just cause

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • I’m neutral...

Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Ms500i with a bark box

• I don’t feel like swinging muh purse...

Votes: 20 20.6%
  • My feelings are hurt

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • 550mk2

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • A ported saw

• A dynoed saw

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Ms881

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
6:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If the 881 had Mtronic or EFI, people would be going nuts about how they had ruined the greatest big cube saw.
They did that by making it a strato, mtronic or FI would have complicated things

Lol yup... some people are never happy.
I’m VERY happy with the 500i & the 661 .............. what’s the issue ?

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks like we have a clear winner. Should I leave the poll open for a little more?

kneedeepinsaws

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I voted 550mk2. I had another one on my bench today. 2019 build date. Same issues I’ve seen on other 550’s. Flywheel side bearing fails and takes out the crank seal. There is a mark 2 service bulletin on the issue. The air filters also do a nice job of letting debris inside.
Wow i tthought these things were bullet proof. Is it possible the air filter wasnt on tight enough by the user?
I wonder why the fly wheel side is a common issue? Id love to hear your input!!!!

Absolution

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I dont feel like the 500 is overrated, that sombish runs real good. I wish they oiled a little better, but everything has its nuances.

Did you press out the restrictor pin on oiler? Did that to mine and it's doing extremely well with a 36".

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I say its a clear winner too
I guess the community spoke for itself? Lol. I just put the poll up for the amusement and a laugh. Couldn’t careless what the results were, others opinions usually don’t matter to me..... I guess they do to some. Maybe group therapy would be a better idea than a chainsaw forum to those people? Lol.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For the hardcore saw nerds Dolmar really ruined the 70-80cc for a while. The rest of the manufacturers are just catching up. Of course dealer support and advertising puts the new saws ahead for the masses, and the folks making money with them. The 462 and 500s I've briefly tried were impressive in their own way, but not enough to make me trip over myself to get one. If I worked in the trade I'd have to have one of those, or a 572. Still haven't tried one of those. I didn't vote, because my opinion means *s-word. The most overrated one I ran this year isn't on the list.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
For the hardcore saw nerds Dolmar really ruined the 70-80cc for a while. The rest of the manufacturers are just catching up. Of course dealer support and advertising puts the new saws ahead for the masses, and the folks making money with them. The 462 and 500s I've briefly tried were impressive in their own way, but not enough to make me trip over myself to get one. If I worked in the trade I'd have to have one of those, or a 572. Still haven't tried one of those. I didn't vote, because my opinion means *s-word. The most overrated one I ran this year isn't on the list.
Vote Pursey Swing

WE CAN WIN THIS! Lol

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

out of curiosity... which one did you run this year that isn’t on list?