Trader history (3)

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
11:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We had trees down in a ice storm a few years ago.....a heated saw woulda been a God send.
Then you better open up its hood and do some improving to it ... or do you only work on multiples... 90% sure its twin is headed your way as soon as my 562 sells...

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Randy! I've been drooling since I saw this thread. I remember back some time ago you mentioning that this saw would be one of the last you let go of. When I saw you were selling it I could not resist.
That's the very thing I asked him LOL.
I think he may have also said that about a particular poulan or something like that(the memory is fading a bit).
No.......they ain't for sale. lol
I don't believe you $$$$.
Glad you can now take your trip Randy :).
Pot......kettle.........
I don't say that myself, I see the same guys that say that find something they want within a yr or two typically, I just keep an open mind and let them come and go.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's the very thing I asked him LOL.
I think he may have also said that about a particular poulan or something like that(the memory is fading a bit).

I don't believe you $$$$.
Glad you can now take your trip Randy :).

I don't say that myself, I see the same guys that say that find something they want within a yr or two typically, I just keep an open mind and let them come and go.

You know me Brett. Saws are how I make a living. When I need cash.....the saws are the first thing I grab to sell.

Gonna be selling some calves this fall. Should I list them here? Of course shipping would be messy, and expensive.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol im sure they can be by the time you got there lol

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You know me Brett. Saws are how I make a living. When I need cash.....the saws are the first thing I grab to sell.

Gonna be selling some calves this fall. Should I list them here? Of course shipping would be messy, and expensive.
I understand totally, many guys don't :beer-toast1:.
About those calves, I'm thinking you might want to hold onto what you got there and maybe even pump them up a bit:coleman:, but maybe you meant something else:risas3:.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Mastermind Steaks!!!!!! that Omaha Steak company does it all the time;)

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I understand totally, many guys don't :beer-toast1:.
About those calves, I'm thinking you might want to hold onto what you got there and maybe even pump them up a bit:coleman:, but maybe you meant something else:risas3:.
you need good hay and the right kind to have good weight gain on cattle.

GoBigBlue1984

Bluegrass Fart Knocker...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Randy, Did you pledge to pierce at the Sundance this year? Sounds painful. So does dancing for 2-3 days straight. But I get it. I remembe you telling me about Glenda's Native American heritage. The whole Sundance ceremony is neat I think.