Trader history (0)

BigD461

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
10:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

This time is a Mastermind Worksaws Stihl MS661C-M VW R 3/4 wrap arctic saw. This one is in probably 9 out of 10 condition. I purchased it from GCJenks204 a little over a year ago on this forum, here is the link to his post: http://opeforum.com/threads/mmws-ms661cm-vw-r.12667/. I don't use it ever anymore it seems, I really hate letting this one go as it is an awesome saw but life has taken a turn for me so I don't feel I can just let this one sit and collect dust anymore. Since I have owned the saw it has only had 4-5 tanks of ethanol free 93 octane with Schaeffer's oil at 32:1. It has a few very minor scuffs and scratches here and there from use, along with one small crack on the side of the top cover that was on it when I received it. I also added one of the tank guards from eBay. As far as I'm aware the saw is all OEM aside from the tank guard. It has a fairly new 3/8-8 tooth sprocket(maybe 2 tanks on it). Everything works as it should, heated handles work great and get warm, perfect time for a saw like this as winter is coming. I'm thinking $1400 shipped to the lower 48 PHO on this one, make offer if you feel I'm off on this one.

Thanks

Stihlms

Chris
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I must resist another saw lol, but anyways GLWS she's a beauty

Timber Rd

OPE Member
Local time
9:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Beautiful saw. Is it for sale yet or did it find a good home? I have been drooling about finding either a Tree Monkey or Mastermind 661.

waumansm

Active OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
New to forum, very interested in this saw. Not sure how to direct message though. Please contact me. Mike