High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

MMWS "Paw-Paw Saw"

Wood Duck

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
3:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Randy built me a 562XP for my 80+ year old father for a Christmas present last year. Today was the first chance I'd had to run it personally. He's running a 24" bar on it, and had been bragging about his "Paw-Paw saw" this summer. (Paw-Paws are a fruit-bearing tree native to the river bottoms in my area.) Good saws gets names on our place, others just get cussed. He had ran my MMWS 550XP a.k.a -"Monkey-Ass" and MMWS 395XP a.k.a "Gorilla-Balls" previously, so I got him a ported saw of his own for Xmas. I had to drop a 46" Black oak in my yard that was mostly dead in the top and leaning out over a building. I ran maybe half a tank through it today before I gave it back to him, and was really impressed with how good it pulled a 24" bar fully buried in a 30"+ hard oak log. He doesn't like anything bigger than a 24" bar, and runs a 20" on his stock 62cc saw. I was wanting a lightweight torquey package for him to run a 24" bar, and Randy nailed it. He loves it Boss. Good job.

Woodwater

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Paw Paw = Asimina Triloba? they have very delicious fruits. And this Tree's are more and more planted here in Europe.

Last edited:

Wood Duck

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
3:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Paw Paw = Asimina Triloba? they have very delicious fruits. And this Tree's are more and more planted here in Europe.
Yes, that's the one! They grow wild here, and they're a lot like persimmons when it comes to eating them, they need to be dead ripe or they're not fit to eat! Lol!