PAST MMWS 2021 GTG...Cancelled

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I may know a place in Mt Juliet with plenty of wood for free pickup if planned ahead. I just don't have a way of getting it there. Shipping via grapple truck might even be an option depending on how much we want to spend on softwood logs.

Hopefully your local mill has a good selection.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
12:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I may know a place in Mt Juliet with plenty of wood for free pickup if planned ahead. I just don't have a way of getting it there. Shipping via grapple truck might even be an option depending on how much we want to spend on softwood logs.

Hopefully your local mill has a good selection.

Hauling logs from 2 hours away is not an option.

Billy Currie

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have always wanted to go, I just requested vacation time for Friday as a travel day.

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ha!! Ride the tail all you want. I fish those lakes on either end and in October you'll grow to hate leaf lookers. Also, don't be mad when full size vehicles don't give a rat's ass about you. Too often I've seen sport bikes in the wrong lane in a tight corner. The concrete bridge by the Tapoco Lodge ate up a big Yamaha a few years ago. My brother watched one pass him going up from Calderwood and in one bend the dude just disappeared. Off the road he went. These are generally those who have overestimated their skills and reaction times. The guys just cruising never seem to be a problem.

Mr Awesome

Catman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Been on the dragon many times, one BMW rally there were 2000 of us and 10 crashed on the dragon!

Battle Cross 2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ha!! Ride the tail all you want. I fish those lakes on either end and in October you'll grow to hate leaf lookers. Also, don't be mad when full size vehicles don't give a rat's ass about you. Too often I've seen sport bikes in the wrong lane in a tight corner. The concrete bridge by the Tapoco Lodge ate up a big Yamaha a few years ago. My brother watched one pass him going up from Calderwood and in one bend the dude just disappeared. Off the road he went. These are generally those who have overestimated their skills and reaction times. The guys just cruising never seem to be a problem.

Mr Awesome
20210614_160229.jpgI ride a grom. There will be no racing up and down the dragon. I just figure if I'm that close i might as well do it for the experience.