Meteor specs on website ?

EvilRoySlade

What’s my line?
Local time
2:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Does anyone know what the column on their site titled compression is for? I’ve done a bunch of measuring and number crunching but can’t figure it out.

I’m really looking for pin to crown specs and was hoping that might be it. That and can someone tell me a 262 top of pin to top of piston measurement. Saves me buying one for now.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Does anyone know what the column on their site titled compression is for? I’ve done a bunch of measuring and number crunching but can’t figure it out.

I’m really looking for pin to crown specs and was hoping that might be it. That and can someone tell me a 262 top of pin to top of piston measurement. Saves me buying one for now.

I've got 15mm from top of pin to top of crown.
And a 12mm pin

EvilRoySlade

What’s my line?
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you boys. I’ve got something brewing in my head right now. Never put together a hodgepodge of parts. Hard to know what fits unless you already have them in front of you, unless you know how they spec them out.

I’m trying to have something fun for the solstice @cus_deluxe .i want to race a 4cube mutant at Hedgefest if it works out.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you boys. I’ve got something brewing in my head right now. Never put together a hodgepodge of parts. Hard to know what fits unless you already have them in front of you, unless you know how they spec them out.

I’m trying to have something fun for the solstice @cus_deluxe .i want to race a 4cube mutant at Hedgefest if it works out.
Im going to start hackin away on this partner i bought a little while back. Also gonna try like hell to have a 281 put together. Should be fun!

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Im going to start hackin away on this partner i bought a little while back. Also gonna try like hell to have a 281 put together. Should be fun!
Gtg gonna be on a Thursday this year?