Mastermind Meets The MS461

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jeremy, did you replace the coil on your saw, or is it good with OEM.

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now the port work is finished, and the jug is ready to put back on the engine. I feel like I've done a good job on the porting when it's not obvious what all I've done. I had a fairly well known (but not very well liked) saw builder tell me that he had one of my engines apart, and that all he could see was that I had shined up a few things in it. I then told him that I also had been in one of his......and that it looked like something my grandson would do with a burr. That bastard hung up on me. :(

]

I Just Want you to know, there is coffee on the wall after this.

Gary Courtney

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now the port work is finished, and the jug is ready to put back on the engine. I feel like I've done a good job on the porting when it's not obvious what all I've done. I had a fairly well known (but not very well liked) saw builder tell me that he had one of my engines apart, and that all he could see was that I had shined up a few things in it. I then told him that I also had been in one of his......and that it looked like something my grandson would do with a burr. That bastard hung up on me. :(
I had a 600P that smoked my 461 after i got it back from a professional porter ! Jog your memory?;) My avatar says it all !

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is there a point to all this, or can we move on???

(4 posts went in when I was writing this)

Last edited: