High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

SOLD Local Saw Shop has.... Anyone interested?

Trader history (0)

Big1066ih

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was at my local husqvarna dealer today and he has a very nice 346xp for $300. I'm not really interested but would be willing to get pics and help hook somebody up if they were interested. Not sure if this is a thread worthy idea but I've seen some decent deals go through this shop.

S Tebo

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Geeze, what a deal... That's better than pawn shop pricing! Well done for the "see something, say something" to help the forum members. We all could do a better job at this. Congrats Brett, as if you need another nice saw

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Haha, no way, @chipper1 was the first one?!? I dont believe it. :p
What are you saying Custer :cool:.

You guys are missing some of the other obvious signs, the recoil sticker is a differ shape and has different markings as well as a "hollowed out" felling mark on the oe. The recoil on the oe also has different divisions in the air intake non split on the top, 4 rows on the right, and 3 rows on the left. The ne the top and bottom are split or two rows, the right has 3 rows, and the left has 2 rows also. The starter handle is also different with the oe having the lines on it and the ne being smooth. The cover of the oe has the felling mark on the top only and the ne has a felling mark that extends down the side of the top cover(as well as the primer bulb which was mentioned, but is sometimes had to see in pictures where as the felling mark is not, and the later model ne top covers have the xp sticker and the grey clips for the top cover).
I'm sure there are plenty of others, but these are a few that help me to initially. Some of them seem to be a little different now and then, but all of them together can help identify them pretty quick with a couple pictures even when they are poor.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Geeze, what a deal... That's better than pawn shop pricing! Well done for the "see something, say something" to help the forum members. We all could do a better job at this. Congrats Brett, as if you need another nice saw
Thanks Scott.
I agree and many members on both sites will testify that I will send them links to ads in their area, links to others saws, as well as selling thier saws for them, sometimes keeping me from selling one of mine. I see it all come back to those who are willing to help one another as they typically have enough for themselves and to help others :).
I certainly appreciate Seth sharing with others, he's a great guy.
I'm not sure what this need thing is you speak of lol. This one will go right next to my nice ne :D, and a few others of the same family :clap2:,

Last edited:

Big1066ih

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got a low hour 261c to blow off n get pics of if anyone is interested

Ladrhog

Super OPE Member
Local time