life changes, moving forward

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
2:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry to hear this Scott! I am only a couple hours away and would come help when you need it. I can bring just about anything rigging wise to move whatever you need to your homestead. Just let me know.

Local time
3:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Get it all in the rear-view mirror as soon as you can.

Scott I live over a thousand miles away. You need a hand moving.....I'm there. Just let me know and I'll drop everything

Thanks for everything you have contributed to the communities over the years. Hope when all the dust settles you'll have suitable place to put everything.

Rich[/QUOTE]

Well stop by and pick me up on the way. I may be a cripple but I can drive and run equipment

redlight066

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Scott I live over a thousand miles away. You need a hand moving.....I'm there. Just let me know and I'll drop everything

Well stop by and pick me up on the way. I may be a cripple but I can drive and run equipment[/QUOTE]

Gotcha covered

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
update - my sisters forced my son and I to buy the shop back. Cost us way to much. But we got it and that is what matters. (been in the family for over 100 years)

want to do a grand re-opening/GTG sometime this summer. thinking late august but what works best for you guys?

would like to make some room for a new saw mill so the 100yrs worth stuff is for sale.

Last edited:

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
12:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
update - my sisters forced my son and I to buy the shop back. But we got it and that is what matters. (been in the family for over 100 years)

want to do a grand re-opening/GTG sometime this summer. thinking late august but what works best for you guys?

would like to make some room for a new saw mill so the 100yrs worth stuff is for sale.
Right on glad to hear your able to keep the shop.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
update - my sisters forced my son and I to buy the shop back. Cost us way to much. But we got it and that is what matters. (been in the family for over 100 years)

Congrats

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Great news Scott, except having to buy it back of course. I agree on the heat and humidity thing. Mid to late September for me but I am only one guy. Whenever it is I will try to attend and help set up if you need help.