life changes, moving forward

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
as some of you know, I've been in a probate battle for over a year for the property that the business is on. well I lost the battle. I've decided not to continue to fight for it. this means shutting down and moving the mill and saw shop. I don't have room for everything at home so everything I don't need is for sale. about 100 years worth of stuff, if you have any interest in any of it knows the time to get it.

J. Loe

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
man...
I’m sorry this happened.

You’re a kingsh][+ saw man and builder so I have no doubt you’ll keep busy and continue to do top notch work.

I’ll do my best to spread the word and you’ll always get my money when it comes to saws...

There’s some serious gold in that shop and mill.

Time for some photo shoots.
Noodie photos for the win.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
10:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow, sorry to hear this Scott. If I were closer, I would offer free labor and a truck. Best wishes with the move, and finding a new place.

Can’t like this :(

Nope...moving can be very painful. I can't imagine moving after having 100 years of history in one spot.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Scott, I am very sorry to hear this. I wish I was closer so I could drop by and help and maybe bring home a treasure or two.

You need to get Julian over taking some pictures and posting up any items that could be shipped.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This Sucks, and the disruption to you and your services/posts also Sucks!

I wish you all the best going forward, and don't forget to keep taking care of yourself, your health is still your most valuable asset!

I wish I could down load your knowledge!