davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
11:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have an older 28' bumper pull we have been working on. Usually ends up being just my wife and I in it. I like to remote camp. Have an opportunity to buy a nice '01 Lance and F350 4x4. Seems like it would be nice to have and grab and go on the weekends. Also be able to reach more places and tow Jeep or whatever behind. Concern is more crap to own me...help! Thoughts? Thanks!

a

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
We have an older 28' bumper pull we have been working on. Usually ends up being just my wife and I in it. I like to remote camp. Have an opportunity to buy a nice '01 Lance and F350 4x4. Seems like it would be nice to have and grab and go on the weekends. Also be able to reach more places and tow Jeep or whatever behind. Concern is more crap to own me...help! Thoughts? Thanks!

a
Or deck out a rad cargo trailer for the zombie apocalypse and tow it with whatever the fork you already have.🤷🏼‍♂️

Ketchup

Epoxy member
Local time
12:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What year is the Ford? Diesel?

Chips&Giggles

Active OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have an ‘01 lance and coming from camping out of a backpack or Tacoma with a regular camper shell it’s like having a hotel room to us. Electric jacks make it extremely easy to load/unload for the weekend. The lance has all the amenities and I can’t imagine wanting more if the whole point is to get outside. It fits two of us fine. We use it just as much as a guest room as we do camping. Depending on the price I say go for it, especially if your already using a full-size truck.

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The odd thing is I already have my Cummins but it’s a shorty SRW so the lance wont fit. Gotta buy the ford too. Also already have the RV trailer…which doesn’t really fit in our back yard under the shade so we keep it at the shop…but the 7.3 and lance would, so that would be nice for guest house

rzonk

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

a
Can’t ever have too much crap,go for it