Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
6:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
get

I tried that but didn’t work, found a used one on eBay and have it coming. The seam is leaking under the coil area by where the cylinder bolts down. There is not much room to cover the seam with sealer and not interfere with base sealing. It is stock 45cc for now, I have the riser or as husqvarna called it a bearing cup. I might just go ahead and put it in and put the 346xp top end on it too.

I see. And yes 346 head ftw!

KYsawman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
If the case shows up good I think I will go ahead and put it on, the project started out to just be a cheap beater saw to ride in th truck box, so I didn’t destroy my good saws, now I’m in it deep enough money wise that it is going to be a good saw and I’ll have to get a new beater.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If the case shows up good I think I will go ahead and put it on, the project started out to just be a cheap beater saw to ride in th truck box, so I didn’t destroy my good saws, now I’m in it deep enough money wise that it is going to be a good saw and I’ll have to get a new beater.

Just get a cheapo am 345 head or maybe find a 350 head and get a flat top piston for it.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

That's strange. Menards sells the Jreds here and HD sells Echos on the shelf and rents Makitas. Tractor Supply use to sell Jreds but switched to Husky overnight this year after the new Redmax line was announced.

dahmer

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's strange. Menards sells the Jreds here and HD sells Echos on the shelf and rents Makitas. Tractor Supply use to sell Jreds but switched to Husky overnight this year after the new Redmax line was announced.
I know TSC switched to Husky but this HD ad threw me.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know TSC switched to Husky but this HD ad threw me.

You know it just donned on me. The Jreds are gonna be replacing the Poulans I bet ya. And HD sells Poulans.

Teemore

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
12:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Are the air filters used on Stihl 07S and 08S saws the same as those used on Jonsereds 80 saws?
I spotted a couple of 07S and 08S air filters and from a distance, they looked like they might fit a jonsereds 80.... will have to make a return visit to look at/measure them properly.

Stackowood

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a collection of Jonsered 630/670/625 parts that has been accumulating for 25 years, and this week I'm planning to get the pictures and details posted in the "parts only" section to sell the entire lot. Wanted to give the Jonsered guys here a opportunity so this stuff finds a good home. Please let me know if you have interest. parts include plastics, brake assemblies, cylinders, air filters, etc... parts that are often hard to find.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a collection of Jonsered 630/670/625 parts that has been accumulating for 25 years, and this week I'm planning to get the pictures and details posted in the "parts only" section to sell the entire lot. Wanted to give the Jonsered guys here a opportunity so this stuff finds a good home. Please let me know if you have interest. parts include plastics, brake assemblies, cylinders, air filters, etc... parts that are often hard to find.

Top covers?

Stackowood

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes there are a few top covers, I think both old style and new style.

dahmer

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Was at the Paul Bunyan Festival in OH today and saw all the Jreds in their new Redmax labels. Nothing changed except the label and lower price. Not sure how the lower price came about.

WKEND LUMBERJAK

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Any clutch covers.