Not open for further replies.

Kw trees

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You know if you figured you would want to solve the problem.
you could reach out or shoot a message and figure things out like adult but guess not.
not thing all day...

tickbitintn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Kw trees

Dang man sorry to hear about this, hate to see people get screwed on here.
(especially someone from my hometown, since I'm from Rottenchester also!) lol

I've met John a couple times at Randy's GTG's and was surprised to find out this crap.
I've not had any dealings with him though.
Glad you have met some good peeps on here though.
( @Fruecrue is a good dude I met him and a lot of other good people at Randy's GTG, races and hog rental!!)

I've not ran a cfb hybrid but I hear they are mean.

Kw trees

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Kw trees

Dang man sorry to hear about this, hate to see people get screwed on here.
(especially someone from my hometown, since I'm from Rottenchester also!) lol

I've met John a couple times at Randy's GTG's and was surprised to find out this crap.
I've not had any dealings with him though.
Glad you have met some good peeps on here though.
( @Fruecrue is a good dude I met him and a lot of other good people at Randy's GTG, races and hog rental!!)

I've not ran a cfb hybrid but I hear they are mean.
I met Dave from Craigslist ad for saw that I didn’t buy.
But instead bought a different one I had issues with carb a while back and try to rebuild and mess up (I own and subcontract for tree company)

I clearly told I probably screwed it up.
Dave said that he ship me a brand new carb but I respectfully decline.
I told him I rather take a hour ride and see him then find out that I messed up later on.

We both found out I messed up and he helped me out slapping back together.
Embarrassing I asked how much he declined any money for service.

So I took it on pond myself to get some redmax premade gas and hooked him up with a hat.

I was so proud that I bought that hybrid off john I literally called dave and told him even he’s was super pump to try.
Unfortunately I even called him when blew up the first on job site.
I wasn’t super thrilled about it but I wasn’t really upset with John ether I had saw blew that year from a stupid snap ring coming off the piston so I completely understand stuff happens.

I called right away left him message and finished my job john called me right back and told me that he was sorry about it and send it back.
So I agreed and told him bud I don’t care if takes until spring just make sure right.
but when sent me back the saw with that worn out cylinder I literally lost on phone with dave. I got flight back that Friday from Cali to look at it first hand because honestly I couldn’t believe it.

I sent him pictures and ask the wtf is this?
He called but i was far to pissed to talk and told him politely I would call him when I wasn’t driving.

I called him in dave garage with him on speakerphone and he was really upset with me.
He went on how dare he(Dave)take the saw apart and inspected.

And then he went and blaming other people (not mentioning names) and that he couldn’t find a better cylinder and this all he could come up with.

He did asked me does dave know what he’s doing I reply auh yeah I personally own and run one of his saws run on the daily.
So at end of this.

Dave is like a brother to me.
He definitely help me out reaching out cfb.
Selling me a 460 cylinder and piston and because when the other saw blew up.
I bought another 440 from the cheese state and took forever thanks usps.
I had planned on doing another hybrid ether way and had cfb do work on my 066 that I bought earlier this year and was collecting dust in garage.
Honestly at end of all I may of lost one my idol but I gained a good trust worthy friend which hard to come by this days

tickbitintn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was having some issues with a cut off saw once and Dave reached out to me and straightened me out in no time.
I was being a dum-dum and should have known better, lol.

Lots of good peeps on here but unfortunately a dud every now and then....

This seems to play out every so often.

I've been really lucky to not have had a problem in any dealings on here, even though I had dealt with some that later had things like this come up.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

MG2186

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Unrelated to the OP's case, but wasn't there some sort of commotion regarding ECSaws a while back? o_O

And, I did not know JR is ECSaws.

Interesting how someone takes the long route building a reputation just to flush it down the toilet.
I guess the temptation overcomes them.
JR is not EC saws. Eric has done a lot of saws for JR though

Last edited:

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anything in the works going on thru PM's, otherwise, etc just let me know and I can provide some funds to help towards parts for a hybrid build, any sort of build, etc, etc. No sense in a young, Jarhead brother or anyone else for that matter...having to deal with chicken *s-wordt like this. I've been down *f-wordk Road in the past with a real turd winner (I'm sure most all remember that left coast *s-wordt) and I'll help with this anyway I can.

Last edited:

redoakneck

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Any pictures of this John guy???

Nice to put a face to the deed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.