Not open for further replies.

Junk Meister

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mr junk,I don’t know anything about this ironhorse clown & I watch very little YouTube however buckin has a personal relationship with Bob Walker. I am guessing he has had a feel for PORTED SAWS for many years, he seems to be a pretty decent faller in a place where very large firs are common! By the way there are many very good saw builders in Wa,Or,Id. and a few excellent ones they build saws for loggers and fallers primarily and none of them are on saw forums.There are great builders on this forum as well I’m sure I’m just saying ..
I caught my OOPs after I had posted. BBR has ran ported saws and he must KNOW a good one from a poor one. I watched the start of one of his videos a year or two ago and had no interest to finish it or any more of them. BBR knowing a good saw sheds a different light on things and not necessarily in a good way.

Junk Meister

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I made a mess on my neighbors propertyView attachment 226122Should be dry enough to haul the blocks out
This weekend
I have to keep the cattle from eating the seat off my atv
They have a taste for seats now since eating
A massey ferguson tractor seat cover
Recently.
What were you eating and fartin' that made the cows eat the seat??
Maybe I should say "ASKING FOR A FRIEND" or " I Really don't want to know"

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Honestly we've in a way already been through this type of stuff before, and all that really happens is a giant pissing contest, back and forth back and forth.

IMHO the best thing to do is what's already been done to some extent, that is keep things on the level, when we see BS call it that, when and if people are take for a ride, do our best to make those responsible accountable best we can. Other than that the *a-holes out there tend to get their comeuppance eventually.

Ya see I'm trying to get Randy off the farm to smuggle the swine.

I don't wanna go. Thansk.
So you don't deny the rental pig existence?

This *s-wordt is exhausting
Try some more fiber in your diet.

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
84847991_10219057930576882_4018878758034341888_n.jpg

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
8:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Spike60 the area I have tried to underline in red is what they are claiming is sharpie, also the "Lack of carbon" proves you are all liars..., Their words no mine.View attachment 226132
This is precisely why it's time to call this a job well done and move on fellas.
67078.png

chbak

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Welcome aboard, please keep posting. We do have that guy @exCanuck can do just that but I’m not sure it accomplishes anything.

100% Matt. I will stand with Randy and the rest of this Riff Raff and send my $50; if that it what is decided.

I do not think sending a saw to any YT star does anything for the forum. We don’t owe them anything, we need to have the belief in ourselves that we know what is right and are willing to band together to defend it.
Only thing it could do would be change the mind of someone who isn't an iron horse worshipper. Someone more like Jesse a few months ago who hears a good name and sends it to him. I know I did quite a bit of research on builders and Kevin was a name I always saw and he was probably the closest. If I saw a webpage dedicated to him I and other builders like jms, i know I wouldn't send anything that way and it could get way more views than a post on a forum.

It'd be to try to protect the next man instead of the Jim Jones Kool aid drinkers. Just my thoughts but I don't think any way is wrong. Everyone has different views of how to accomplish something and what they want to accomplish.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have for saws to test. Red oak beware....here we come.

8400 Dolkita if I get the carb modded
Fresh 361 ports clean up and Meteor piston
Fresh 6401 sounds ok. AM top of some sort. Came that way. Clean saw. Got oe if needed.
084 shake down run
394 shake down run. Then, rebuild it.

Real Hot Wings and a beer for dinner @Pic a Lilly Inn....
No Inn.
Aka: Pics

Now there's a well thought out plan. Not just the saws lined up, but the food as well. :)

Farmchuck

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
:)
Nope. Sorry, but if you can write that well, you have to keep posting. LOL

Soooooooooooo; going to be a nice weekend up here in the Northeast. Anybody else going to be cutting wood instead of wasting more energy on Ironwhores? :)

i yam Bob!!!!:):):)

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Is this the new GMA thread?

Saturday slackers get moving.

Little crispy....perfect weather to kill.

Busy thread. NYWiFi? :cool:

I am also in agreement that the forum guys stuck up for Jesse and fixed his saw along with calling out iron hoe and his pickle swingers. Not much else can be done I commented quite a bit on his videos and you couldn’t lay out enough evidence to prove ironwhore wrong. If sending a saw to a YouTube channel I’d rather see human get one personally.
I have a Youlube channel and a pickle. Send me a saw
I made a mess on my neighbors propertyView attachment 226122Should be dry enough to haul the blocks out
This weekend
I have to keep the cattle from eating the seat off my atv
They have a taste for seats now since eating
A massey ferguson tractor seat cover
Recently.
Cannibals!
@Spike60 the area I have tried to underline in red is what they are claiming is sharpie, also the "Lack of carbon" proves you are all liars..., Their words no mine.View attachment 226132
Eye bleach. My ruff-ins are rusty and they don't look like that. Wow. Who has the slotted chipped rings?
What were you eating and fartin' that made the cows eat the seat??
Maybe I should say "ASKING FOR A FRIEND" or " I Really don't want to know"
Salad we hope but possibly, steak... oh my.

This is precisely why it's time to call this a job well done and move on fellas.
View attachment 226140
Good one
What do you suppose he carries in that suitcase? LOL
Twinkies

logger450

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That line is his feeble attempt at chamfering. Not magic marker. You can see where the angle changes that it is grinding. He said he started it and ran it before he shipped it. So his flock is calling him a liar also. Blind leading the blind. All you have to do now a days is make a video on You Tube and your a saw builder. Randy and a lot of good builders started out before all this crap. Where their product did the talking.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m surprised that IH didn’t put one of those hideous little square mufflers with the two pipes on Jesse’s saw that he did on BBR saw. That increases the compression in the muffler. 2 strokes don’t make compression in the cylinder, they do it in the muffler to make moar BTU’s and we all know that don’t we?

Status
Not open for further replies.