High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

I'm somebody now!

Mojo700

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
1:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score

Wanted to say hi, there's a ton of very helpful information and knowledge here. Thanks for all the info I've gathered in the past, and thanks in advance for all the info I'll get here in the future.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Welcome!

And @Stump Shot use your new found super powers to give this man a proper avatar
View attachment 179526
Like this ^^^^^^ one.
As long as I don't have to change my username to Navin R. Johnson, I'd be proud to wear that avatar.

Would be happy to, but lack super mod status to mess with profiles.
Navin can download the picture and go to his profile page and add the picture himself though, now that he has his name in print!

Mojo700

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Welcome to the nut house.

What part of MN are you from?

Glad to be here. I'm just outside the cities.

Man there's a lot to learn here. I've read a lot of threads in the last few days - chainsaws and otherwise, and many of the members have interests similar to myself, so I'm sure I'll be spending some time here.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Man there's a lot to learn here. I've read a lot of threads in the last few days - chainsaws and otherwise, and many of the members have interests similar to myself, so I'm sure I'll be spending some time here.

Lots of great places just outside the cities. I’ve been down many times usually on the west side. Company I work for owns a store in Plymouth.

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I'm just across the river in River Falls. Drop me a line if you're over this way.

Mojo700

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm on the east side of the metro, but I spend a great deal of time in WI. My parents live there up north in Burnett county, and my GF is in Hudson.

Ryan - I've got a long-time friend in River Falls, haven't seen much of him the last couple years - he's one of those guys who just never stops working, always a dozen big projects going plus his own small business and he's got a full time job too. He used to be a part owner of the St. Croix Polaris just on the north side of town - he had to sell out after they had a fire. He used to live out near the gun range, but just built a new place last year nearer to the river - I haven't seen it yet.