High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

If you could have a brand new version of any saw ever made what saw would you choose?

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
6:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey, the GOAT, at the risk of prolonging some of your garbage, a reasonable cost for what I have to say; for one don't make another claim even jokingly that you are or have been self-represented as Brush Ape. I've got your # so to speak, and you don't want my silhouette darkening your door. However, let's establish that will be your unintended yet inevitable consequence.

Second if I can have one saw, I will take the ICS 680 ES. Grow up pussy.

the GOAT

87, k2 40:1
Local time
7:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Hey, the GOAT, at the risk of prolonging some of your garbage, a reasonable cost for what I have to say; for one don't make another claim even jokingly that you are or have been self-represented as Brush Ape. I've got your # so to speak, and you don't want my silhouette darkening your door. However, let's establish that will be your unintended yet inevitable consequence.

Second if I can have one saw, I will take the ICS 680 ES. Grow up pussy.
POW.

Last edited:

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
6:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
OK boy you'll get your link. Direct connection. I intend to use this site as it was designed and to do business and advertise here eventually for what I make. You do what you do just keep one eye open.

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
7:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
One'a them yellow versions of the 166.
A NOS Mac 118 would be pretty sweet...

8081930b78facc518cdcfd3dee2c9ffe.jpg

That is Cool.