I may be sick

johnny5ny

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
6:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Cure? Doubtful
Contagious? I do believe so (you all passed it on to me I think)
Fatal? Definitely not.

All kidding aside, the physical exercise is obviously good for ya, I know without it, I feel crappy too.
Plus, being out in the woods with a saw(s) is all the therapy I will ever need (I hope). Me thinks this is probably true for a lot of us here.

CTYank

Killer of Invasives
Local time
6:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Funny how to some it's all about the numbers. Oil/gas are cheap, so why not use them? And get your exercise walking from the boob-tube to the T-stat. Some will renew gym memberships. To some that makes no sense when you can "close that loop" with existing tools out in the woods in the fresh air. The sound and fragrance of a happy 2-stroke and wood chips!
The sight of a hardwood fire in the stove is mesmerizing. I'm hooked, long back.

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Other then mentally.

If I do not go out in the timber cutting wood or splitting wood I just don't feel good.
Is there a cure?
Is it contagious?
Is it fatal?
Primeval forces are at work here i think.....the cutting of wood is symbolic of sustaining ones life and comfort. A fire is pivotal to the coffee roasting as well as winter warmth for you i guess. Woodland is a wonderful place to spend time to and if you like a saw or 10 then its handy . Puts you in contact with the seasons and keeps things real as there is danger involved if you dont look out for yourself .:thumbsup: