Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
3:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I should have just ordered from Bob, it slipped my mind and now I feel like a real Richard. He is always prompt with a reply and his prices are friendly. A real good man, if I ever buy a new husky it will be from him!
I've gotten saws / parts / advice from Bob (@Spike60)............ solid guy to do bidness wif !!

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I call Bob, tell him the saw and he'll put together a kit of everything needed. He will put together a box of small parts and ship. It's great you don't need to be specific w/ part #s he knows them all. Saw serial number or even just year and model and he'll know what you need. He'll ship regular mail and since he's in NY I get it right away. He stocks a lot of parts other dealers don't, but he know his distributor really well and can get you stuff he doesn't have in stock on one his normal distributor orders each week.

It's really nice that Bob tries to save you money and provides advice on things etc.

I've used parts tree and e-replacement parts w/ success. I think e-replacement had a genuine walbro fuel inlet for my HDA-87 carb that was a little more difficult to find other ways and very reasonably priced.

sunfish

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I buy all Husky saws and topend kits from Bob. I never asked him, but was under the impression that he wasn't really in the business of supplying small parts. I could be wrong. Also, it's WAY easier for me to order online.

There isn't much in the way of Husky dealers around here. The one we do have isn't really convenient for me. I just prefer to have it shipped.
I usually order all my small parts from Bob. Just read off the list, no part numbers, box shows up in a week or less.

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What very few Husqvarna parts I order are from Amicks .I've always had good luck and in fact the few chains from that company were in line with what Baileys sold at the time .

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
2:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've never waited more that a week or two. That's even with horse and buggy delivery.

But Brad's waiting for an order from Husky.
mammoth-dog-teams-sled-dogs.jpg