High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
11:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's been blowing snow for a week. Guess it was blowing across I-70 and had some really bad wrecks.
FWIW, they shut I 44 down last night for 4 hours cuz 10 *f-wording semis managed to tangle into a road blocking mess..

Thank you hadji express..

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
FWIW, they shut I 44 down last night for 4 hours cuz 10 *frenching semis managed to tangle into a road blocking mess..

Thank you hadji express..
You looking at the wreck outside of Miami? News said it was almost 12 hours before they reopened I-44. Lots of imported drivers anymore who have to talk into their phone and hold it up for an interpretation. I see a lot of that in Neosho when I am delivering. Amazon contract drivers are some of the worst ones I am beginning to think. Sketchy box trucks held together with duct tape and bailing wire, extra fuel tanks strapped to the box where they transfer fuel to the main tank in parking lots dumping diesel all over the ground. We think several of them live in the back of the trucks from the looks of things.

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You looking at the wreck outside of Miami? News said it was almost 12 hours before they reopened I-44. Lots of imported drivers anymore who have to talk into their phone and hold it up for an interpretation. I see a lot of that in Neosho when I am delivering. Amazon contract drivers are some of the worst ones I am beginning to think. Sketchy box trucks held together with duct tape and bailing wire, extra fuel tanks strapped to the box where they transfer fuel to the main tank in parking lots dumping diesel all over the ground. We think several of them live in the back of the trucks from the looks of things.

Wait, what ? You are saying that drivers can’t speak english ? If they can’t speak english then they surely can’t read & interpret english ? Say it isn’t so :eek:
How did these folks get a cdl then ?

I will tell you, you need to look no further than Swift, JB Hunt, CRST, Werner, CR England, Prime, ect. & their private driving schools/instructors.
I won’t get into the political aspects of it.

After being on the road 5-6 days a week in 15 states for several years you see the prime offenders; which trucks are regularly ”parked” in the medians/ditches & involved in accident.

Last edited:

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wait, what ? You are saying that drivers can’t speak english ? If they can’t speak english then they surely can’t read & interpret english ? Say it isn’t so :eek:

I will tell you, you need to look no further than Swift, JB Hunt, CRST, Werner, CR England, Prime, ect. & their private driving schools/instructors.

After being on the road 5-6 days a week in 15 states for several years you see the prime offenders; which trucks are regularly ”parked” in the medians/ditches & involved in accident.
Bring them in and churn them out with a CDL in record time with little to no actual road time. Then you have workers that will work holidays for no extra pay and longer hours on paper books. I have been delivering to an industrial area for over 12 years now and while I don't encounter anywhere near the numbers of OTR drivers you do, I see all the same truck lines you mentioned. I know several of the day trippers since I encounter them multiple time during the week and they are also in agreement on the other drivers. There is a shack that sells food to dot indians next to the stockyard off I-44 now. Heard several people talk about the cleanliness of these places, but they are catering to a certain class of drivers. What used to be Hungry House west of Joplin is now Missouri Dhaba. Heard some of our drivers talking about the workers living and preparing food in the outbuildings, mattresses just thrown on floors, open air food prep in the same areas. Until they get inspected, then they scatter for a week before they come back and do it all over again.

Fishnuts2

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

My Son is on the road too and tells the same story. They foul every thing they get near and don’t give a rat’s ***for anything or anybody.

A friend works in the prisons and says they have truck simulators for training as a way to get out. The destruction of this Country is deliberate.
Prove me wrong.