High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
12:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning folks, I've got my priorities proper this morning. Stoves been stoked and a fresh cup of ☕ 's been poured.
A bit windy and cool at the out of town place, -8f currently and maybe +5 by early afternoon, or so they say!

BrettL

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Large plastic face hammer.

The 200t has roller bearings. No hammer needed.
I'd thought about that but was afraid of damaging a crankcase. I'll dig out my deadblow and see what I can do. Do you use plastic or soft wood wedges to get old gaskets to separate?

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone willing to walk across the Missouri River, the conditions at Joetown look do able.

Wear a wet suit and life jacket. 🤞

Haven’t seen ice like this in many years. 💩🫢
It probably depends on how much beer or whiskey is involved with the participants.

As low as the water is & slow moving it probably got a nice freeze ?

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd thought about that but was afraid of damaging a crankcase. I'll dig out my deadblow and see what I can do. Do you use plastic or soft wood wedges to get old gaskets to separate?
Remember the bearings are a light press fit to the crank and a shrink fit in the case.

Consequently, the bearing will remain in the case if hammered on correctly. 🤞

Heat up the case in the oven at 275 and the bearings will tap out. Mag expands farther and faster than steel.

I saw a lot

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Weather barkers are claiming another 2”-3” of snow tonight then back to the deep freeze after yesterday’s blistering temp of 24*, then 20’s & 30’s next week with rain

Looking at the cameras I would guess 2" here. Temperature is supposed to drop to -2f tonight with blowing snow. Supposed to leave for Des Moines at 6AM tomorrow morning. Not good with driving in the dark and even worse when weather does not corporate.

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looking at the cameras I would guess 2" here. Temperature is supposed to drop to -2f tonight with blowing snow. Supposed to leave for Des Moines at 6AM tomorrow morning. Not good with driving in the dark and even worse when weather does not corporate.
Any drive on I-80 with snow is a white knuckle experience, especially around Des Moines.

Drive safe.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning folks. Seems we have 1 more cold nite coming before a warmer period.
-1f (currently) to +3f today (Friday) and -15f for Friday night, then some warmer temps are expected.

Oh, and happy Friday toooooooo.

Last edited: