High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Y'all just keep that cold up there please.....I'm plenty cold enough.....it's 58 in the house....the pellet stove ain't keeping up.

I'll still take this over the hot/muggy summer weather.
At 58* in the house, I would be setting something on fire to warm myself up, let alone the burning of my ears from wife about it being cold...

You are correct that this is better than oppressively hot & humid summer weather though.

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
At 58* in the house, I would be setting something on fire to warm myself up, let alone the burning of my ears from wife about it being cold...

You are correct that this is better than oppressively hot & humid summer weather though.
Well, I just took the last window AC out so maybe it'll get better now.
Also brought in the portable LP heater, but so far it's just acting like it's gonna explode...I hate messing with gas stuff....

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You guys and your heatwaves. I think @JimBear will agree that this crap stinks.View attachment 404032
Yes it stinks but not nearly as much as hot/humid summer weather, literally & figuratively speaking. It takes me far less time to warm up in this than it does to cool down in the summer.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s just plain cold out. But I can handle winter cold better than summer heat and humidity and I actually like snow, for a couple of days then the idiot drivers make me get tired of it. However there’s nowhere prettier than the Ozarks in 6 inches of snow. IMHO.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Y'all just keep that cold up there please.....I'm plenty cold enough.....it's 58 in the house....the pellet stove ain't keeping up.

I'll still take this over the hot/muggy summer weather.
As much mill trash as you generate, you should be a candidate for a wood furnace...

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As much mill trash as you generate, you should be a candidate for a wood furnace...
Yes, I really have no excuse to be cold.....other than time & money to setup a system.

I need to build an addition on the house so we have a place for a woodstove....but, time & money....

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I saw a lot

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We're all the way up to -8f, a regular heat wave, with the sun poking through. Got most mailboxes, driveways, and sidewalks cleared. Still need to get the tractor put away and pull out the single stage for some touch-up work.