High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Fishnuts2

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
12:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What is the purpose of the grease gun?
I suppose they use lard or Cisco or similar for chain lube, rather than bar oil going in the lake.
They use big saws like this to cut holes in the ice and set a “dark house” over it to spear Sturgeon.
Carefully inspect the glued in divider plate between the oil and fuel tank.

If it has fallen out, u are in for a total tare down.
😑
Yup, that’s exactly what I have to do, but was aware of it when I bought it. It’ll be a Winter project I suppose.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yesterday afternoon, I got ambitious and put a coat of ceramic wax on one of the cars while sitting in the driveway. How many times do ya get to do that kind of outdoor activity this time of year while living on the north side of Minneapolis, MN on Dec 24th.
You mu
Yesterday afternoon, I got ambitious and put a coat of ceramic wax on one of the cars while sitting in the driveway. How many times do ya get to do that kind of outdoor activity this time of year while living on the north side of Minneapolis, MN on Dec 24th.
You must have long arms to wax the middle of the hood/trunk while you sit on the driveway, lol
Merry Christmas y'all

I saw a lot

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Merry Christmas to everyone. Had a good time with the parents, other than the 4" or so of snow and 25MPH+ winds. Cleared snow for them twice and it needed it again by the time we left. Got back safe and sound but would rather drive through rain than snow.

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Into the 3 year old ash stash right now..

Findings:

Don’t smell as good as white oak.
Don’t burn long enough..
But damn, it’s hot in here..
Better hang on to that Ash, it will be a NLA antique shortly. I can already see a big market for antique firewood in the hipster crowd in a few years.