High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You are correct. I took it apart. I tried to find O-rings at O'Reilly's and TSC, but it was a no go. Probably some special size; one of them looks like a square O-ring too. It is an old Craftsman impact; parts are NLA. Any suggestions?
i use a company called hercules sealing products for all seals and orings of any kind. just need i.d. o.d. and section thickness, type of material used and they will majke it if they dont have it.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any point in milling this elm?
Certainly not nice firewood...View attachment 392998
People around here in MO. like elm dried or not in their wood burners. I milled a fat elm a few years ago and a neighbor of the yard it was in asked for some chunks to use for handles on instruments swung in use. Got 13 slices off that log from 1 1/4 to 2" thick. 2" Slab leaned up against phone pole is stable after 6 years or 7. Flat, almost no warp.
The 2 3/4" thick white oak slabs less wide have edge up1/2" or center down the same from same time period. Hoped for better as 2 slices came from either side of center. 26+ a bit wide slabs from 30" wide log IIRC

teacherman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

teacherman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think fixing it is a no go for me. It is an old craftsman. I looked up the model number. It appears no parts are available and parts are no longer made.
My cousin used to work for a company called McMaster-Carr, and they have an enormous variety of little parts and bits and pieces of whatever you can think of. Might be worth checking into them if you can figure out the dimensions. Square O-rings should be no match for the stuff-finding power of Internet....