High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

I saw a lot

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
2:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Those ign. switches can be cleaned by spraying carb cleaner through the key slot, to flush out the crud. Dry with compressed air, and spray with a multi-lith spray to relube. Mine has been working fine for 4 or 5 year since the last cleaning.

New switch in and starts right up, although I now question if it was as simple as I needed to hold the brake pedal harder for the safety switch. Let it run, all but, out of gas and must have got a little crud in the carb so surging a little now so may run some seafoam through it. Took 3 loads of wood to the back and much easier than using the wheelbarrow.
Thanks again for the advice on the switch.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
New switch in and starts right up, although I now question if it was as simple as I needed to hold the brake pedal harder for the safety switch. Let it run, all but, out of gas and must have got a little crud in the carb so surging a little now so may run some seafoam through it. Took 3 loads of wood to the back and much easier than using the wheelbarrow.
Thanks again for the advice on the switch.
Check to see if there is a carb bowl drain screw. I've found actual dirt in these float bowls on occasion.

Last edited:

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That works also.

I figured to lift those logs you would need some ballast either in the tires or in the back.

Unless you’re a Really big boy! 😁

Speaking from my own experience, fat guy ballast is pretty useless. Little bastards are really tippy. Usually have the backhoe on mine. Big chunk of steel out back.

A guy would have to be walmart kinda fat for that to work.

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
On the subject of folks that haven't been heard from lately, I have not seen any posts
by @KS Plainsman in a few weeks.

Morning fellas. Still here. Fall is when the livestock products part of my business picks up. So, I've been fairly busy keeping up with that. Only been on here a few times here and there and not for long.

Been going through all my stuff and downsizing as well. So I have less to move when I get things set up at the farm. It's amazing how much stuff a person can accumulate and never touch it in a decade or more. Lol

Have a good Wednesday everyone.

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning fellas. Still here. Fall is when the livestock products part of my business picks up. So, I've been fairly busy keeping up with that. Only been on here a few times here and there and not for long.

Been going through all my stuff and downsizing as well. So I have less to move when I get things set up at the farm. It's amazing how much stuff a person can accumulate and never touch it in a decade or more. Lol

Have a good Wednesday everyone.
Howdy, and thanks for checking in.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A few minutes ago, dealership rep told me "4 hrs taking dash out and20231011_130625.jpg a few daze for part delivery" then came back to say we were wrong may get'r done without that
Quite a save of emotional energy to not have angry/upset response to 1st message lol
And they've got popcorn. lol
Look at best side to have better life experience

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sawed up a horrible red oak this morning.
Too heavy for the kubota so we set up outside where we could roll it into the mill.IMG_20231011_111702.jpgIMG_20231011_111711.jpg

Pretty much totally garbage, but it's what the customer brought, so we sawed er up.
IMG_20231011_113243.jpgIMG_20231011_113300.jpgIMG_20231011_113331.jpg

I saw a lot

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Neighbor came over to talk when I got home. Having a good size small leaf elm taken down next week. Dumb ash me has to open my big mouth. So now we wait to see if I get to deal with wood removal from her backyard. At least I warned her that it would take me awhile to haul it out.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He is going to be very disappointed...

Oak slabs are some of the worst..

Make sure he keeps them in the dark, and seal them up best he can.

If he try’s to get them dry, they will behave very badly.
Yes, I expect they will be a real mess.
How thick did you mill them?
2"
As requested.