High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
567945081ce43f3c9256ad6cf9bd459b.jpg

Runs and cuts (sort of) Chet. [emoji106]

Needs some love, a good chain and the oiler check fixed.

Smoker!!![emoji1785]

Junkyard

Can’t have too many saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
For now I mixed in some Lowery's seasoning salt.
Tried to find and buy some beef fat trimmings to grind in with it instead of hamburger. People kept looking at me like I had two heads.

I worked in a shop as a very young man and the owner put that on EVERYTHING. Need a second pot of coffee? No problem, sprinkle some fresh coffee on the existing grounds and throw some Lowry’s on it. Fresh popcorn made....yep Lowry’s. Got a bullet wound or a chain nick you....yep you guessed it.

For me it’s a complete seasoning package. Don’t need a giant cupboard or spice rack. Any meat I prepare gets it. I miss venison....and goose....

Working on the bridge in AR our state inspector brought us bear. Man that was good!

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tried to find and buy some beef fat trimmings to grind in with it instead of hamburger. People kept looking at me like I had two heads.

We mix in bacon ends and pieces
1# to 5#
Can get a 5# box at fareway
Mostly fat
We like it

Sent from Hoskey Hills

I saw a lot

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's compmetely disassembled sitting in a box waiting on my slack ass to round up all the parts needed to make it a runner again. I think I'm gonna dig it back out and put it in line to be finished.

That will be a fine day when we see it on YouTube.

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Go ask yer local fine steak house

Or your local butcher. They should have plenty of beef fat for you.

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think a take down, is the smartest thing for Cowboy as well. He fights so dang much, that ya never really know which Cowboy is going to show up.

That's also a good point, about the amount of punishment Cowboy has taken. He getting up there, and it's gotta catch up to him eventually.

Well, Cowboy didn't take him down and got knocked out in 40 seconds. I was afraid of that.

This may be his last fight.
One, big, last paycheck.

I hope you are right for Cowboy's sake.

Last edited:

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, Cowboy didn't take him down and got knocked out in 40 seconds. I was afraid of that.

Yeah, I'm almost at a loss of what to say after that one. It's not just that he got TKO'd in 40 seconds, but he had a huge knot under his eye and a bloody nose after shoulder shots......shoulder shots. I never would've guessed that in a million years.

When I heard Cowboy talking during fight week, about making it a war, I started not liking his chances, because I didn't figure he was thinking about take downs.

After that I kinda hope he does just ride off into the sunset, but I know that's not going to happen. I hope he gets a nice PPV revenue payout at least.

Pretty crazy 40 seconds, that's for sure.