High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Saying 9 tonight with rising temps to mid 30’s tomorrow with rain/freezing rain & snow.
It’s supposed to be teens here Saturday, then temps drop Saturday night to single digits into next week, with some negative temps.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Saying 9 tonight with rising temps to mid 30’s tomorrow with rain/freezing rain & snow.
It’s supposed to be teens here Saturday, then temps drop Saturday night to single digits into next week, with some negative temps.

I stopped paying attention. Monday they said rain and in the 50s, them 3-5 inches of snow yesterday then now I see freezing rain crap.

I need a weather man job for realz.

WKEND LUMBERJAK

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When I left this morning for work it was just wet. On the way I started getting phone calls saying they weren't going to make it. Got there and I was it. By the time I got back home 10 miles an hour was marginal. Raining right down and turning to ICE. Not good.....

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Everything is slick here, but the ice isn't real thick and we actually didn't lose power, which is rare when there's ice and wind.

The dogs darted out the house and looked like a Looney Tunes cartoon when the character stepped on something slick. They were all over the place till they hit the grass.

Supposed to get some sunshine later today, which will in turn make everything a mess.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm just not sure what to think about this story.
I wonder if that ole boy realizes the headache he's making for himself.

If not, he will eventually.
My thoughts, too.
Our deliveries were kept to a couple of local counties. Even at that, delivering it was the biggest expense.
I'm not sure he'll be able to keep it up.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My thoughts, too.
Our deliveries were kept to a couple of local counties. Even at that, delivering it was the biggest expense.
I'm not sure he'll be able to keep it up.
He can’t..
Too many grasshoppers for a poor ole ant to supply.

I give wood to a couple folks, but too many “folks” are perfectly happy to fill their winter heating budget with your labor. Even though they had all year to lay up even a modest amount for themselves.