High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
11:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Evening all! Spent much of December in and out of the Hospital with Hayden, between his initial craniotomy, and a subsequent lower sinus infection (he no longer has an upper sinus), that swelled his head and face like a grape. the 104.7° fever was fun too!
Post Surgery.jpg sick son.jpg

Cleaned up and serviced a few saws for a buddy, including a Chinese "Remington" named POS, a Husky 2100 and a Stihl 056MAGII. I'm hoping that the Husky will come to live with me shortly. I also finally fixed Dad's Z-71, putting new exhaust manifolds, plugs, and an 02 sensor in it, it picked up power and about 5mpg. Also tore down the top end in my Powerstroke again, as the leak returned from the doughnut seal at the Timing cover/intake manifold junction. A reroute kit from Odawg's Diesel, and a freeze plug to permanently stop this leak will have it up and going this weekend hopefully. The bad/good of this, is I'm getting pretty seasoned at this process and can have the turbo out in about an hour (with all the other crap in it's way)... Frenching Fords...

I guess it doesn't matter what truck you have these days, there WILL be mechanical failures, the only questions are which ones, and the attendant costs.
Coolant leak 1.jpg coolant leak 2.jpg

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening all! Spent much of December in and out of the Hospital with Hayden, between his initial craniotomy, and a subsequent lower sinus infection (he no longer has an upper sinus), that swelled his head and face like a grape. the 104.7° fever was fun too!
View attachment 219776 View attachment 219777

Cleaned up and serviced a few saws for a buddy, including a Chinese "Remington" named POS, a Husky 2100 and a Stihl 056MAGII. I'm hoping that the Husky will come to live with me shortly. I also finally fixed Dad's Z-71, putting new exhaust manifolds, plugs, and an 02 sensor in it, it picked up power and about 5mpg. Also tore down the top end in my Powerstroke again, as the leak returned from the doughnut seal at the Timing cover/intake manifold junction. A reroute kit from Odawg's Diesel, and a freeze plug to permanently stop this leak will have it up and going this weekend hopefully. The bad/good of this, is I'm getting pretty seasoned at this process and can have the turbo out in about an hour (with all the other crap in it's way)... Frenching Fords...

I guess it doesn't matter what truck you have these days, there WILL be mechanical failures, the only questions are which ones, and the attendant costs.
View attachment 219778 View attachment 219779

I hope everything turns up good with the young boy.
Prayers sent from the Ozarks, my friend.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now I still have a bunch of wood to split and stack for myself, and about 1.5 cords to deliver, before having shoulder surgery in February... Getting old(er) isn't for weaklings.
If ya wanna have a wood splitting day, all ya gotta do is set the date..
We’re pretty good at knocking that *s-word out..

Just sayin..

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Locust Cutter

Are you in need of some help working up some wood for you and your family?

Ifin so I bet some people might just be willing to help :aplastao:
He don’t “need” it...

But that never stopped this bunch from congregations... we like a challenge.

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Chet,
No I don't need the help (though I appreciate the offer), just *b-wording about being behind. I hate running behind schedule when there's s-word to do. Now, if y'all want to have a mini GTG/splitting party, I'll be half-slung soon, but I can cook, make coffee and pour drinks!! it's amazing how fast time gets away when you get busy with life.