High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
5:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Regeneration in hydraulics is where when extending the cylinder, all of the fluid that is being forced out of the cylinder on the rod side of the piston, is added to the oil on the pressure side of the piston. This allows the cylinder to extend at around 3 or more times its normal speed. It does not produce very much force in this mode though. That is why you need a pressure setting to kick it out of regen mode.

Last edited:

lumberjackchef

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Beautiful morning to you all! Looks like it's gonna turn out to be a heat wave here... We are supposed to almost break the freeze.....
9e4f5e2a781ab59e88226ef8abee5d60.jpg

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

teacherman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning!

Brrrr...

It was -2 this morning, but the house at 68 with both unventeds not operating, Emerson having blown out the pilots due to them being "too warm." Yee haw

Bout out of seasoned wood to burn, have been stacking split elm on the woodburner's shroud to drive out some of the moisture. Three days on there makes it burnable, so I have maybe another day or so of wood heat. I'm glad there is a gas furnace, and the two unventeds will keep the place relatively comfortable on their own as well.

Gonna try to split some wood this afternoon. Next year's firewood situation will be well stocked, once it's all split.

BE safe out there.

Louie B

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning everyone. 6 degrees here in the sunny South with 2 inches of snow. No biggie for you Northern guys but it has most of the state shut down here. Of course being the season I wake up to a frozen water line coming into the house. Ran great at three am. Frozen tight at four thirty.
Life goes on. Plumber is my title today.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did he take a hydraulic shower?:eek:
No, just wouldn't pump and move. Arms stuck in the up position.
Then he broke the plastic hydro tank messing with it.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Regeneration in hydraulics is where when extending the cylinder, all of the fluid that is being forced out of the cylinder on the rod side of the piston, is added to the oil on the pressure side of the piston. This allows the cylinder to extend at around 3 or more times its normal speed. It does not produce very much force in this mode though. That is why you need a pressure setting to kick it out of regen mode.
All that sounds terribly complex for a machine that has 2 functions.
Forward
Reverse

Lol..

My only suggestion would be a cylinder with a large ram to cylinder ratio. "Fast retract"
A 22gpm pump with 2 stage
And 3/4" lines

Go split wood.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had even thought about a hydrostatic variable displacement pump so that you could have the volume and power as needed. That could be really neat!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk